WTS-Steyr Auq A3- CQC - With -Registered Sear Pack

Jim S.

WTS: New Steyr Auq A3- CQC & A2 Stock and 12” BBL With -Registered 3 Shot & FA Sear Pack $38,999.00

*********************************************************************************************************************************

WTS: New Aug A3 CQC, set up by PJ’s Investments 3-shot and Full Auto sear / trigger pack.

The Aug A3 CQC is new (stock is new as well) and unfired. It will come with the A2 stock and 12” bbl, so you can switch back and forth as you desire. It has a registered sear pack that can be seen in the pictures below as well as the switch from 3-shot to full auto.

Absolute Primo, fully updated weapon system with configuration options.  Safe queen, unfired beside the test fire when it was originally built by PJ’s Investments. These don’t come up often and virtually no CQC Full Auto models / versions.

(Not part of this) but I’m looking for all the components to the 9mm Aug kit I have, that I would sell to the buyer at a reasonable price once I locate everything. At that point you have all possible versions to slip your trigger pack into. I have a separate 9mm FA stock for that kit.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Payment 100% upfront / Wired Bank Funds Preferred / Bank Certified Funds / Cashier’s Check .

******Buyer Pays Actual Shipping & Insurance (Approx. $160.00 - 2 Day UPS) *****************************************

Please contact me with any questions or to purchase. Sorry, but no trades at this time.

In the great state of Texas on form 4, ready to transfer.

jamesrsadler@yahoo.com

91b85j.jpg

1z1u5xt.jpg

k9gbao.jpg

s6k9c2.jpg

24z8z6g.jpg

Edited by Jim S.
Typo