WTB full size transferable RR Uzi

RossinFL

I have a 9mm Group Industies as well, like new (less than 200 rnds through it)...it’s sitting with my dealer here in Ky, ready to transfer out to Florida for $13k...you pay actual shipping and insurance for your carrier of choice, and I too, am willing to do 50/50 payment

Edited by HKBJJ
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have a Vector/Group with supressor and Vector .22 conversion kit. Comes with many accessories including 4/32rd 9mm mags, 5/25rd 9mm mags, 5/21rd .22 mags, extra 9mm barrels some threaded with flash hiders, thread adapter for supressor. 9mm speed loader, .22 loading assist tool. Extra tops & bolts. Extra trigger packs, stocks(folding and wood). 

I'm in FL, so if you are also the transfer will be in your posession quicker than an out of state transfer. 

WTS: Did you find the RR UZI that you like and have worked out the pricing yet?  I have a B&G Bolt UZI posted, but a Registered receiver not posted, but could post it.

Thanks

Jim Sadler

Edited by Jim S.
added content

• 1 year later...
On 4/14/2018 at 6:28 PM, HKBJJ said:

I have a 9mm Group Industies as well, like new (less than 200 rnds through it)...it’s sitting with my dealer here in Ky, ready to transfer out to Florida for $13k...you pay actual shipping and insurance for your carrier of choice, and I too, am willing to do 50/50 payment

Do u still have this available?

On 4/14/2018 at 6:28 PM, HKBJJ said: