WTS: 1640 rds. Brown Bear 7.62x39mm HP ammo $289

Lisa B. in Cavalier, ND

1 hour ago, 427forever said:

i'll take it  =  can i use my fed-ex shipping acc.  ?  is it steel core  ?

david

Brown Bear is high quality Russian AK ammo but I am not sure if it is steel core. Yes, you can use your Fedex account if they allow you to ship ammo. I always thought that only UPS was shipping ammo? Let me know if you have any other questions........Lisa

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 427forever said:

let me know what weight & zip code it is & i'll check with fed-ex ground to  see if i can beat $35 , any fed-ex around you or would they have to come pick up ?  how would you like to be paid , m.o.  ?   i'm way over 21 unfortunately .

david

Weight is approximately 65 pounds., give or take a pound. Zip code 58220. Fedex would have to pick up but I can call Fedex to do a pick up if you email me a pick up label. You still need to verify that Fedex ships ammo........ Postal money order is preferred as funds can be verified right away and ammo would be able to be shipped right away. All other forms of payment will be held until they clear the bank and the ammo would ship after the bank clears the payment. Being way over 21 is a good thing nowadays....... Most of the dumbed down 20-something year olds are quite painful to listen to. 

Weight is approximately 65 pounds., give or take a pound. Zip code 58220. Fedex would have to pick up but I can call Fedex to do a pick up if you email me a pick up label. You still need to verify that Fedex ships ammo........ Postal money order is preferred as funds can be verified right away and ammo would be able to be shipped right away. All other forms of payment will be held until they clear the bank and the ammo would ship after the bank clears the payment. Being way over 21 is a good thing nowadays....... Most of the dumbed down 20-something year olds are quite painful to listen to.