Bank of America can ESAD!

R.L.

Well looks like B.O.A. has jumped on the PC bandwagon and announced today they will no longer lend $$ to gun companies that manufacture "military type" firearms. I.E. AK's, AR's and just about anything else firearms wise they know absolutely nothing about. Everyone's an expert these days.

Anyone else tired of this bullshit  liberal agenda? Not that I would ever use that scummy, immigrant staffed crap bank... BOA. Every damn branch in our area is staffed with foreigners that speak such poor English you can't get through a simple bank deposit with using hand signals and a translator. Screw Bank of America!!!

The most effective way to bring  liberals to their knees and the banks that fund their b.s. political pandering is BOYCOTTING Hollywood or any business's/corporations that don't suppoert ther Constitution and our President!  Don't got to the movies, don't buy any movie related branded clothing, school supplies,  don't patronize Disney.

Hit these POS right where it will hurt them the most. In their pockets. As long as you support these maggots , they will use your $$$ to continue to undercut more and more of your rights and our way of life.

R.L.

This is not a new position for BOA.  This was begun as part of Obama and Holder's "Operation Chokepoint", where gun-related businesses were placed in the same risk category as tattoo parlors and title-loan businesses, to name a few. 

I ceased doing business with them years ago, prior to the gun issue, over the worst customer service I've ever encountered, and frustration with trying to deal with the previously mentioned language barrier. 

As far as supporting Hollywood: I haven't paid to see one of their re-make garbage movies in years. They won't use one cent of my money to support liberal politicians.

Within the last week, I have notified several businesses that I will no longer be doing business with anyone that defends a spoiled brat that attacks millions of law-abiding Americans that have done nothing, and then calls for boycotts after his big-boy pants get wrinkled by Laura Ingraham.

Stay strong, Brothers!

Edited by Gila Ben
Misspelling

19 hours ago, Gila Ben said:

Within the last week, I have notified several businesses that I will no longer be doing business with anyone that defends a spoiled brat that attacks millions of law-abiding Americans that have done nothing, and then calls for boycotts after his big-boy pants get wrinkled by Laura Ingraham

I think that is one of the most important things you can do: make sure to let the business know their decision led you to take your business somewhere else.

About the banks, there better be some that still place business sense above trying to fit in a politically correct pigsty.

Glad to hear that about Wells Fargo, got one just up the street.

ACE has announced that after considering input from the public, which I'm sure means supporters of gun rights, they are resuming their sponsorship of Laura Ingraham's program. They stated that they initially reacted to "incorrect information" when they pulled their sponsorship  following Hogg's childish call for a boycott of Ingraham's sponsors. 

This is good news since ACE stores are owned and operated by local folks, many of which feel the same as us, and were victimized in the process, plus, it's a win for us.

I've bought a lot of screws, bolts, springs(great spring selection), paints, stains, lubes...all used in gun projects, and I'm glad to become a customer again.

The My Pillow company not only retained their sponsorship from the beginning, but increased it considerably. I'm going to order some pillows from them and thank them for sticking with us when it wasn't the PC thing to do.

They are one of if not THE worst banks in America. They have taken advantage of our military members and citizens alike for decades with the good graces of our worthless politicians that allow them access to bases all over the world.  They nickel and dime members with fee's and overdrafts just like a loan shark would. Criminals all of them. I'm not surprised by this at all and would never be a member of this horrible excuse for a BANK. Rant over........