JCM16Gunner

Steel DIAS RDIAS $37,500

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

Manufactured by Broadhead Armory in Michigan.  Selling to fund a startup business needing cash (www.DataProTools.com) and abandoning my M4 build.  A machinist was in the process of fabricating a replacement sear trip.

INCLUDED free with the sale are   
   Replacement Trip -- made from precipitation-hardened stainless 17-4 steel, rough cut almost finished, will also need final fitting and final heat treat.  
   Geissele SSF trigger -- new, installed but never fired, no package, includes slave pin and sear grease (not pictured).  
   Disconnector, Colt Mfg. -- in opened package, new unused.
   Full-Auto Selector Switch, Colt Mfg. -- new unused, no package.  
   Form Card (not pictured) -- thermosensitive plastic (search Form Card), may help with final shimming to your receiver.  

TERMS  
Full payment up-front.  Sorry not flexible on price, no trades, no discounts, no credit cards.  A Colorado FFL/SOT3 (To Bear Arms, LLC) will have possession of the RDIAS in either Form 4 (current) or Form 3 status.  You or your FFL may confirm this with them before sending money.  I will pay one $200 transfer fee to the FFL.  I will also pay for shipping by any common carrier that the buyer chooses, however shipping insurance costs and responsibility for the final package delivery are the buyer's.

You deserve a giggle switch.

DIAS IMG_1816 Right.jpg

DIAS IMG_1819 L rear.jpg

DIAS IMG_1825 Left F.jpg

DIAS IMG_1831 bottom l.jpg

DIAS IMG_1814 Group.jpg

DIAS IMG_1820 right rear.jpg

DIAS IMG_1823 R top f.jpg

DIAS IMG_1832 bottom.jpg

DIAS IMG_1862 Trip.jpg

DIAS IMG_1880 Form 4.jpg

Edited by JCM16Gunner