WTS: Suomi "Coffin" Magazines 1/115 - 4/450

There is still a few Suomi Coffin magazines left in excellent condition. Prices are as follows:

One magazine:  $ 115,-

Thumb Loader:  $ 25,-

One magazine and one loader:  $ 130,-

Four magazines, loader, cleaning kit, leather pouch:  $ 450,-

Ten magazines, three loaders:  $ 1050,-

The magazines are in stock and ready to ship in Mississippi. Stocks are getting low, so grab some now while they last.

Thanks Buddy for the boards!

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 0:27 AM, Folke said:

There is still a few Suomi Coffin magazines left in excellent condition. Prices are as follows:

One magazine:  $ 115,-

Thumb Loader:  $ 25,-

One magazine and one loader:  $ 130,-

Four magazines, loader, cleaning kit, leather pouch:  $ 450,-

Ten magazines, three loaders:  $ 1050,-

The magazines are in stock and ready to ship in Mississippi. Stocks are getting low, so grab some now while they last.

Thanks Buddy for the boards!

Folke: I want to buy 2 coffin mags and loader. Please describe process.

C3doc    swophted@means.net

• 2 weeks later...
On 24. februar 2016 at 1:50 PM, philasteen said:

Folke, are there any photos of the pouch/cleaning kit assembly?

Yes, if you go to this link, there are pics of the mags and loaders. The cleaning kit is just a pull through, oil bottle and a brush. I can take a pic of one later and post it as well

http://s1206.photobucket.com/user/folkem/library/?sort=3&page=1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2016 at 5:24 AM, Folke said:

Yes, will be at Knob Creek all weekend. A10. Will have some Suomi mags there as well as other good stuff. :-)

I'll be shooting at the Creek and would like to get the Four magazines, loader, cleaning kit, leather pouch:  $ 450

Can I pay ahead of time and pick up on Thursday? Email is dfnoble -at- gmail.com

Don in FL

IF YOU STILL HAVE THE COFFIN MAGAZINES,  I WOULD LIKE TO BUY FOUR OF THEM WITH THE LEATHER POUCH.. IF YOU DONT HAVE THE 4 PACK,  I WILL BUY SINGLES.  THANKYOU VERY MUCH.  FIRST TIME HERE SO LET ME KNOW WHAT THE RULES ARE.. CHECK , MONEY ORDER,  CASH.. WHATEVER.. THANKYOU VERY ,   ERIC

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I get a few e-mails still on these and we do have a small number of magazines and sets left. However, please follow up when you e-mail me whether you are going to buy the magazines or not. I have had severeal guys lately that have inquired about prices etc and then disappear. The deal is simple, the mags are in excellent condition and the feedback from the buyers has all been good. So, let me know if you want some of the last ones available. Thanks Buddy for the boards.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I get a few e-mails still on these and we do have a small number of magazines and sets left. However, please follow up when you e-mail me whether you are going to buy the magazines or not. I have had severeal guys lately that have inquired about prices etc and then disappear. The deal is simple, the mags are in excellent condition and the feedback from the buyers has all been good. So, let me know if you want some of the last ones available. Thanks again Buddy for the boards.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK, we have 6 sets left to sell and 8 loose Magazines. First come, first served. 2-3 first buyers will get the last of the cleaning kits. The pouches vary from quite Nice to a bit shabby, but appears to be of such solid Construction they will be serviceable.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...