All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past Hour
  2. Up for sale we have an excellent condition Transferable Fleming Sear with MP5/10mm Host for sale. The Host was an excellent HK94 that was converted by RDTS to MP5/10mm. The conversion used an excellent MP5/ 10mm parts kit and german 10mm barrel, not a 40 S&W kit with the barrel converted to 10mm like others. This gun is in like new condition and is as close as you can get to a true MP5/10mm. The firearm comes with 5 mags and both locking pieces! B&T rails and optics not included, but they or other accessories can be purchased for extra. Just let us know what all you would like and we can make a custom package for you. This is also a single tax stamp gun. We can also register the MP5/10mm as a sbr for you if you want to make it a 2 tax stamp guns. The Fleming sears are the some of the best HK sears that you can buy. These have seen a rapid increase in value in the past few years and are the most versatile transferable machine guns you can get. One sear can be used on multiple 9mm/.223/.308 hosts. Even belt-fed hosts are available. We have more host guns in stock just let us know if you are interested. The firearm is in stock on a form 3 in Nashville, TN. We accept Money Order, Check, or Credit Cards with an additional 3.5% charge. We offer a 24hour visual only inspection of the item to verify that it is as described. We ship FedEx ground, but we can upgrade the shipping if the item is needed sooner for an additional charge. ACME ORUZHIYE is top dealer for Transferable Machine Guns and Pre May Dealer Samples in the Nashville Area. If there is something that you are having trouble finding, reach out to us. If we don't have it in stock, we can find it for you! We also buy Transferable machine guns, single pieces all the way up to large collections. If you have any questions just email us at acme.oruzhiye(Remove This)@gmail.com. $46,000 shipped
  3. Up for sale we have an excellent condition Transferable Fleming Sear with a RDTS HK MP5SD HE Host for sale. The Host was an excellent HK94 that was converted by RDTS to their famous SD HE. These are the quietest SDs that you can get and they stay cleaner than a factory SD. This is a 3 stamp gun the sear is on a form 3 and the host gun and suppressors are on form 4. The Fleming sears are the some of the best HK sears that you can buy. These have seen a rapid increase in value in the past few years and are the most versatile transferable machine guns you can get. One sear can be used on multiple 9mm/.223/.308 hosts. Even belt-fed hosts are available. We have more host guns in stock just let us know if you are interested. The firearm is in stock on a form 3 / form 4 in Nashville, TN. We accept Money Order, Check, or Credit Cards with an additional 3.5% charge. We offer a 24hour visual only inspection of the item to verify that it is as described. We ship FedEx ground, but we can upgrade the shipping if the item is needed sooner for an additional charge. ACME ORUZHIYE is top dealer for Transferable Machine Guns and Pre May Dealer Samples in the Nashville Area. If there is something that you are having trouble finding, reach out to us. If we don't have it in stock, we can find it for you! We also buy Transferable machine guns, single pieces all the way up to large collections. If you have any questions just email us at acme.oruzhiye(Remove This)@gmail.com. $39,500 Shipped
  4. WTS: Valmet M76 Folder 223 Transferable

use your Old post ....... NOT a new one
  5. FS or Trade: Ramo 1917A1 Water Cooled 30-06 $17,500

k, I'll be there! If you have a belt of linked .308 bring it over or some ammo and we can link it up and let you run it. It is a sweet shooting gun.
  6. WTB Mac

Looking to buy a MAC prefer M11 but would do a M10 for the right money. Not wanting to give an arm an a leg, if you want to make a deal let me know.
  7. FS or Trade: Ramo 1917A1 Water Cooled 30-06 $17,500

I'll drop by at OFAST and check it out. I'll be at line spot 40/41. Houston
  8. WTS: PAWS ZX 16 A1 Transferable $18,900

Sold pending funds.
  9. Noveske N4 300 BLK OUT

bump
  10. Pre May Mini Uzi with Box!

bump
  11. Today
  12. WTS: Early Ruger AC 556

Transferable Early Ruger AC556 with wood stock, 2 Factory Ruger Magazines and one Lula strip loader. Currently on a Form 3, we use EFile in the BATFE EForms database. Will transfer directly on a Form 4 to NV residents or entities. Please, PM for more photos, more information or contact information. Available for inspection if you are or live in the Reno area... $9,800... Shipped Member of the Boards since 2003... David
  13. WTS: Remington Short Bbl Shotgun's

Price Drop: Bead Sight: $300.00 Rifle Sight: $350.00 Ghost Ring Sight w/ Knoxx Stock: $500.00
  14. Ramo built Browning 1917A1 30-06 on form 4 in my trust name. I'm FFL / SOT but had this one transferred to my name since it came from another form 4 to me. Gun runs flawlessly. Has brass trunion, brass water cooled caps. Comes with 1 original 1917 ammo box, original tripod, original cloth belt, original water cool can and steam tube. Taking this gun with me to OFASTS so come by and see it you are there. I'm line spot 45 and 46. I have a good many accessories that I'll be selling separately or trading. Original cloth belt loader, many belts, several original 1917 boxes, extra .308 and 30-06 barrel and conversion parts for .308. All the accessories are EXTRA and not included in the price I have listed here. Shipping and Form 4 tax $200 is extra and count on shipping being at least $200 to $300 for fully insured FedEx 2 day delivery. Terms are half down now / other half due upon approval. Trade interests. Other registered machine guns. As far as title 1 the only one I'm interested in is JNC M2HB semi chrome lined trunnion. Of course there would need to be additional items traded as in ammo, tripod to equal cost of this gun.
  15. Mp5,Swede K and AK47 Receiver Pieces $65.00

I have for sale as shown in Pic Several H&K Mp5 Receiver Pieces (Center Sections), a few Swede K Receiver Pieces and an AK47 Receiver Piece. These are all Original Receiver Pieces. Selling as a Lot only $65.00 plus Shipping I'll get you actual shipping Thank you for looking, Murray Over in Carolina
  16. MR02948 Galil, Model 372, Folder in .223 converted to selective fire by Cromwell Manufacturing, Kentucky in Very Nice Condition $30,995 As with all DealerNFA, Inc. guns, this item is owned by us, and in stock at our Miami office, where it is available for inspection or eForm transfer to a dealer in your state. Dealernfa, Inc Ruben Mendiola President For the quickest response, please contact us through our toll free number 7 days a week, from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST, or by email: ruben@dealernfa.com 305-271-3436 866-NFA-WANT (866-632-9268) Toll Free 866-415-7066 Toll Free Fax Please visit our website for more detailed images that can be magnified at: | www.dealernfa.com | Facebook | Instagram | We are dealers and not Brokers. All firearms are in stock under our control and owned by DealerNFA, Inc With over 30 years in the Class III business, dealing in high quality legal firearms is not a hobby, but a profession - you will receive well deserved fast professional service. We are always looking for and paying top dollar for high quality legally registered machine gun, please either call me our my Toll Free line, email or fax. DealerNFA, Inc. pays the ATF transfer tax and payment is sent overnight. Florida residents are subject to Florida Sales tax.
  17. rdias spring

Back when I had a rdias, I used a bic pen spring and it worked fine. Not sure if it is correct or not, but worth a try.
  18. M10A1 , new in the box, unfired, all accessories just as from the factory. Rear end re-welded / upgraded appropriately. Currently set up in .45 acp. Can be set up in 9mm as well. Form 3. in MS. The buyer pays the stamp and pays actual shipping costs of your choice when the time comes. Requires all funds up start to begin transfer. I accept most any method of payment. Not interested in any trades at this time. I'm happy to provide numerous personal references from the MG world and of course one is welcome to drop by to inspect it. Selling it only b/c I'm using funds for yet another MG. Shoot me a private message (or email me <my sturm handle> @gmail.com) if you are interested in buying it. The first " I'll take it " gets it. Upon specific request I can bring the gun to OFAST this weekend (Jun 22, 2018 )for inspection. Houston Hardin
  19. Picked up a few of these for builds and don't need them all anymore. They look brand new and are hard chromed ready to go for a dummy gun, semi, or postie. $900 plus shipping
  20. K209 & 5648 HK MP5A2, HK Qualified Machine Gun Auto Sear Installed in an SEF Trigger Pack in an MP5A2 Upgraded by Mr. Terry Dyer Gun is in Excellent Condition, SEF Pack, Barrel 3-Lug Adapter, Stamped MP5, Original Magazine and Magazine Paddle Release. Like everything we sell, In Stock and Ready to eForm to your Dealer and available for your inspection in our office in Miami, FL. $41,995 This gun has been recently serviced by Terry Dyer using our standard work order of “Make it Right”. What this means to you, is that once you receive your gun, you will be able to go out and enjoy it to its fullest (or stick it in the safe, knowing it is ready to go), because no expense has been spared in making sure it runs to its full potential. The checklist that each gun received includes the following • Complete visual inspection • Initial test firing for function and safety • Re-engraving of model when applicable • As necessary, strip the gun to bare metal, parkerize the base metal to act as a primer to promote better paint adhesion, and finally apply a special 3 part paint to bring the gun back to better than factory appearance • Verify headspace, timing, check bolt, extractor, etc. • Modify for a magazine paddle release when needed • Install the proper trigger housing • Add a 3-lug adapter or replace the barrel as needed • Final test firing and cleaning There is a long waiting list for any good HK smith to properly inspect and upgrade a HK product – we have taken that worry and wait out of the equation so we can offer the finest HKs on the market. As with all DealerNFA, Inc. guns, this items is owned by us, and is in stock at our Miami office, where it is available for inspection or eForm transfer to a dealer in your state. HK – In a world of compromise, DealerNFA doesn't. As with all DealerNFA, Inc. guns, this item is owned by us, and in stock at our Miami office, where it is available for inspection or eForm transfer to a dealer in your state. Dealernfa, Inc Ruben Mendiola President For the quickest response, please contact us through our toll free number 7 days a week, from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST, or by email: ruben@dealernfa.com 305-271-3436 866-NFA-WANT (866-632-9268) Toll Free 866-415-7066 Toll Free Fax Please visit our website for more detailed images that can be magnified at: | www.dealernfa.com | Facebook | Instagram | We are dealers and not Brokers. All firearms are in stock under our control and owned by DealerNFA, Inc With over 30 years in the Class III business, dealing in high quality legal firearms is not a hobby, but a profession - you will receive well deserved fast professional service. We are always looking for and paying top dollar for high quality legally registered machine gun, please either call me our my Toll Free line, email or fax. DealerNFA, Inc. pays the ATF transfer tax and payment is sent overnight. Florida residents are subject to Florida Sales tax.
  21. 059692 IMI, UZI, Original Factory Full Size Machine Gun, Totally Refurbished in Excellent Condition $6,995 No Law letter required and a Keeper for individual FFL & SOT Holders Please note This is a Restricted Pre-May Sales Sample only available to FFL & SOT Dealers. As with all DealerNFA, Inc. guns, this item is owned by us, and in stock at our Miami office, where it is available for inspection or eForm transfer to a dealer in your state. Dealernfa, Inc Ruben Mendiola President For the quickest response, please contact us through our toll free number 7 days a week, from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST, or by email: ruben@dealernfa.com 305-271-3436 866-NFA-WANT (866-632-9268) Toll Free 866-415-7066 Toll Free Fax Please visit our website for more detailed images that can be magnified at: | www.dealernfa.com | Facebook | Instagram | We are dealers and not Brokers. All firearms are in stock under our control and owned by DealerNFA, Inc With over 30 years in the Class III business, dealing in high quality legal firearms is not a hobby, but a profession - you will receive well deserved fast professional service. We are always looking for and paying top dollar for high quality legally registered machine gun, please either call me our my Toll Free line, email or fax. DealerNFA, Inc. pays the ATF transfer tax and payment is sent overnight. Florida residents are subject to Florida Sales tax.
  22. M10, 9mm, RPB/MAC, Excellent

Re-up Ad
  23. Colt M16A1, Rifle, Original Colt

Re-up Ad
  24. M14 (M1A) Original Springfield Armory, E2 Stock

Re-up Ad
  25. Hello From PA!!!

Anybody that reads your post is asking themselves, "after a long leave" - what does that mean? Please do tell, we all love a good story!
  1. Load more activity