All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past Hour
  2. WTB or WTT Transferable M60

Looking for a Transferable M60. Can buy outright or have other firearms to trade. Let me know what you have. Prefer Form 3 guns, but will entertain all options. Thanks, Joe Hardesty Acme Sports, Inc. 800 E. Tipton St. Seymour, IN 47274 812-522-4008 www.acmesportsinc.com Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/acmesportsinc
  3. Sig Sauer 516 SWAT SBR's USED

2 Left!
  4. Benelli M1Super90 SBS 12ga Police Trade In

1 Left!
  5. BOI - old subguns

Yea Mike, I'd add another word in addition to smooth for my feedback... it too begins with an S...and ends in an R. Figure that one out! Just my opinion but your mileage may vary on the topic! FWIW, R.L.
  6. Today
  7. WTB: Transferable HK G3

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i8ob2ft4z5p3b5d/2019-08-19%2022.59.22-1.jpg?dl=0
  8. updated and the list is growing smaller, thanks to everyone for your purchases!
  9. WTB GREASE GUN PARTS + ACC

Have a M3A1 ejector housing. Call me at (904)887-0322
  10. WTB GREASE GUN PARTS + ACC

PN sent
  11. AOW sources for these anyone?

951, DONT GIVE UP! you have just not been looking in the right places. YOU MUST KEEP YOUR EYES ON ALL THE BIG AUCTION HOUSES FOR BOTH MODERN AND ANTIQUE EXAMPLES. IN THE PAST YEAR MORE THAN 30 CHOICE ITEMS WERE OFFERED AND MANY WENT FOR CRAZY LITTLE MONEY! THE MAJOR PLAYERS ARE ROCK ISLAND, POULINS AND MORPHY'S. ON A LOWER SCALE COWENS. ALL WILL HAVE A SPRING AND FALL PREMIER 4 DAY EVENT AND A FEW IN BETWEEN. THEY ALL PUT THE ENTIRE CATALOG ON THE NET AT LEAST A MONTH B-4 SOME TIMES EARLIER. ONCE YOU REGISTER AND PLAY, THEY WILL REACHOUT TO YOU WHEN ITS TIME. STICK WITH IT AND ENJOY! MIKE TODD
  12. Suppressor for Swedish K

GREG, you can get a standard female end for your AWC and have a SUOMI barrel threaded for it to screw on. I cant remember exactly but think industry 9mm standard is 9/16 " that always gives me trouble but it is standard and the "guys" will know for sure. it could be 5/8" make sure you only buy a STEEL end for your can and push back hard if need be. most shops push the alloy to keep it an easy make. the alloy ends threads are just too easily damaged going off and on the gun. another PLUS FOR THAT AWC! don't cha just love it?
  13. 9mm Ammo Question

wish I could help , but all of mine is also long gone. as a side note of interest, my entire 60+ year old hoard has been passed on to a younger man that has no collector interest in the ammo so I have tried to move it with little interest shown when a premium above "shooting" was asked. I am talking about several types that should have attracted offers but failed to do so UNLESS the rounds themselves had an EXOTIC PROJECTILE. MINT BOXES of PRE WAR POLISH and CZECH 8x57 MAUSER. mint boxes of WW I and WW II .303 British MINT one color boxes of USGI 30/06 (multi color had a little) mint boxes of early SPANISH AND GERMAN .308 made for the CETME and G-3 BRITISH, FN and IZZY 9mm luger. the NAZI era 9mm and 8x57, did get a little response but not enough to warrant anytime packing it to go. SO I DONT SEE MUCH HOPE, BUT GOOD LUCK! and cheers MIKE TODD
  14. WOW, so many issues I don't know where to start, but as usual wont be able to ignore it so HERE IT COMES ! first, being a computer illiterate , I cant figure out how to use the quote feature so you must endure my feeble attempts at quoting the exact problem in my own words. shipping= the USPS offices within 100 miles of me will not accept ANY firearms from a NON-DEALER. because I refuse to abide by all the demands, I refuse to use UPS on my end the seller having complete responsibility with origin packing can choose who he wants, but is obliged to see its packed to arrive intact in ALL cases. FOR ME, ITS ONLY FED-X. I have never understood the issue folks have with FED-X ? we have our own account and if a problem occurs they handle it as should be. I bought more than 400 guns for the collection since 2016 . ALL came via FED-X. YES some damage occurred , all due to packing and was PROMPTLY HANDLED with BOTH ends satisfied. also we bought several smaller lots of ammo under 3k rnds. when we pay shipping, we always request FED-X but get a quote from UPS. IN EVERY CASE , FED-X was less. from SIMPSON LIMITED and FLORIDA as much as HALF the COST LANDED! using FED-X I sold and shipped a MINT 100% matching MG-08 it was properly packed in 2 layers of DOUBLED CARDBOARD and fully insured. looked like it had been hit with a fork and half the end cap was broken off. when the smoke cleared in about 45 days, they paid the FULL amount AND gave us the complete gun back . another claim was for a ROCK ISLAND AUCTION packed FULL 4'x 4' x 6' wooden "gaylord" with well over $40k in high grade collector parts inside. it got broken open and only GOD knew what was missing. the battle was 4 sided. R. I.- the insurance company, FED-X and US. the first 2 wanted to pay only the "hammer cost". FED-X agreed they would accept "WHAT EVER the OTHER 3 parties agreed to. WE INSISTED because when the HAMMER FALLS WE OWN IT,ON ONLY ACTUAL VALUE. it took a hard hit with our attorney but using the LOT PICS , we won ACTUAL VALUE and received THE FULL INSURED AMOUNT, AND the remaining goods. SO NEEDLESS TO SAY, WE WILL ALWAYS INSIST ON FED-X OR PASS ON THE BUY if its a HIGH VALUE ITEM. next issue, ATF returning lost/stolen MG's. I have never seen them fail to return one too the owner of record. years ago we were "hit" by local gang members in DALLAS and lost 4 subguns. the guilty ass wipes were quickly caught and 3 were recovered. we got them back when the case was settled and were quite surprised a few years later to get back what was a choice C+R sten much worse for the wear. no official details were revealed , but an agent did relate it was found doing a compliance check at a small local NON SOT shop. it was logged in for a "repair". that brings use to the troubles TOM has opened up when he created this thread. USING ONLY THE INFO PROVIDED HERE AND WHAT I KNOW OF THE PARTIES INVOLVED= the pics PLAINLY SHOW , what I would not even qualify as GARBAGE was used to ship a $10k+ gun and can. packing inside UNKOWN but using the outside as an example would suspect little if ANY effort was applied to insure safe arrival. if it came to me in that, it WOULD BE THE LAST TIME I EVEN LOOKED AT A POST FROM HIM ! I have NEVER completed a transaction with the outfit in question, BUT have made SEVERAL attempts in the past. when an answer was finally received by someone that knew anything about my interest, the short snappy answers only told me to STAY AWAY. I cant believe all transactions are handled like this because NO WAY WOULD THEY SURVIVE ! and some people had to have a GOOD EXPERIANCE. HOWEVER FOR MY MONEY using ONLY what is in evidence of this post, NO MATTER WHAT WAS SAID THE PICTURES AND ANSWERS ONLY TELL THE TRUTH AS THEY STAND AND THEY CLEARLY SHOW TOM WAS A VICTIM OF NEGLECT AND FOUL PLAY. these events have made me SAD so NO CHEERS ARE IN ORDER MIKE
  15. WTB GREASE GUN PARTS + ACC

I need to gather a full run of "replaceable" grease gun parts to support a M-3 and want multiple pieces of most. even would take at least one later M-3A1 bolt. NO NEED of parts that require any welding or receiver pieces but would consider any complete kit to get the parts if need be. mags and pouches are needed also so let me know price and condition. no pictures needed from "known" active board participants . scammers need not apply because we will check you out b-4 any funds leave so lets not waste the time. lots of choice goodies around to tempt you into letting go of those special parts so lets talk and make something happen. plenty of funds ready and waiting ! NOW IF I CAN JUST FIND THAT MP-38, I think all the gun holes will be filled. hell it only took 60 years. WELL worth the effort. as always CHEERS ! MIKE
  16. Gorgeous pair of Pre-86 Dealer Sample IMI Galil SAR's

Oh. Now I see.
  17. Suppressor for Swedish K

One option would be to round yourself up a Suomi M31 barrel, it should drop in to your M/45 and can be threaded for your suppressor of choice. I use a Bowers Vers 9s on mine and it sounds great. Feel free to send me a message if you take that route and need help w/ the threading or setup.
  18. I HAVE 2 SETS, COMPLETE BOLT ASSEMBLY, TYPE 2 ACTUATOR, BLISH LOCK, RECOIL SPRING AND GUIDE, $3500 SHIPPED. I take credit cards. Message me with your contact info for payment instructions. Thanks!
  19. COLT FACTORY 9MM SMG UPPER. Excellent condition, Complete as pictured. One only at $2500 shipped. I take credit cards. Message me with your contact info. for payment instructions. Also have original 9mm D.O.E. complete upper assembly for same price. Thanks!
  20. $1500 FOR BOTH. GERMAN MFG. EXCELLENT CONDITION. I can take credit cards. Message me with your contact info. for payment instructions. Not for sale in restricted jurisdictions. Thanks!
  21. Gorgeous pair of Pre-86 Dealer Sample IMI Galil SAR's

Bump. The nicer of the two (800098) is now listed on GunBroker: https://www.gunbroker.com/item/826913477 800105 (excellent+ condition) is still available for sale. I will entertain trade offers for other machine guns.
  22. WTB: Pre-86 Dealer Samples

Bump.
  23. ALL original parts kit with 50 round mag. Complete parts kit from FN Herstal ex-police guns. Excellent to like new condition. No receiver pieces and no shipping to restricted states. $2300. shipped. I will take c.c. Message me with your contact info. for payment instructions. Thanks!
  24. Wowie it's August already! Hope everyone is staying cool! Bump for eyes - thanks folks
  25. These are the commercial finished Factory Beretta AR70 30 round magazines. Minimum order of five, no quantity discounts. Price is shipped to where legal. I can take c.c. Message me your contact information for payment instructions. Thanks!
  1. Load more activity