All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. I believe you are correct
  3. I was able to post 3 pictures on an add just now, amazing! No photo shrinking, no second party photo chop share site downloading, and painless. A good step toward making Sturm a user friendly place to post. Thanks for listening. Before on the old Sturm, dodging bullets from Mad Dog Hinton, was acceptable, because posting was free...… Now the posters have to pay to post, and for that, we expect some service, and you listened. Thanks, really.
  4. Purchased this rifle back in 1994 NIB. I later had it integrally suppressed by a local Class 7 in Martinsville, IN. Fired very little, overall cond. 98%. I added a steel butt plate, a picatinny rail for optics, and a Volquartsen mag. release. Comes with (1) clear 10 round mag. and the sling as shown in the photo’s. Old box and papers included, with the serial number changed due the the suppressor modification. On a Form 4 in IN. Indiana residents can do a direct transfer with me. I have an 01 FFL. A really nice old classic, solid, with no dings or cracks in the wood. Priced at $685.00.
  5. WTS: Early Ruger AC 556

Pm sent
  6. Am I seeing things or are these two guns identical twins based on the photos?
  7. I would like to get the bag and I need box of 1000 links, but can’t get your web site to work for a purchase.
  8. Yesterday
  9. Brand New in Box - Adams Arms 16-inch Carbine Base 5.56 Complete Piston Upper SAVE $270! CLOSEOUT SALE PRICE $429 (Retail $699!) Prices good while quantities last - only a few remaining Adams Arms is well known for their AR-15 piston kits, now they are producing their own complete uppers. Their quality is excellent and their price makes them, in our opinion, one of the best uppers on the market today. This base model upper assembly is built from an Adams Arms upper receiver, Adams Arms piston kit with one-piece bolt carrier, and military spec M4 barrel. Features: Caliber - 5.56 NATO Barrel - 16" 1:7 RH Twist Barrel Contour - M4 Barrel Material - CrMoV Barrel Lining - Melonite M4 Feed Ramps Gas System - Carbine Length Piston System Forearm - M4 Hand guards Flash Hider - A2 Overall Length - 25" Overall Weight - 4.23lbs
  10. Excellent condition kit, marked BSW 1939, beautiful dark bluing,covered in cosmoline, no wear marks anywhere, bipod has never been on the barrel, no wear on feed tray, wood stock, non matching #s. $2500 plus actual shipping. Pics do not do this kit justice. E-mail only n308@aol.com
  11. Afrika Korps M37 Ammo crate w/12 stripper clips. The germans marked the ammo boxes With the german national eagle that contained German 8mm to avoid confusion The Clips are worth what im asking 95.00 shipped i accept Google Pay its fast safe and secure all you need to complete purchase is a Gmail address
  12. WTS: M60e4 Mod 1 Railed Top Covers - Pics

BTT.... 6 Sold ... Still have 5 Left... Aaron - Mohnton, Pa Sales@BeltFeds.Com
  13. WTB: E-11 & E13 .50 BMG Mount Machinist drawings.

WTB: E-11 & E-13 .50 BMG Mount machinist drawings. These are the mounts used in the waist gun position on B-17 bombers during WWII. Also searching for parts for these mounts. Please respond to: gouldfcllc@hotmail.com
  14. WTB Original WWII M2HB BBL Mnfg by AC Sparkplug

WTB: Original WWII M2HB .50 BMG & M2AC .50 BMG barrels manufactured by AC Sparkplug Division of GM. BBLs will have the drawing #'s and will be stamped AC. Cash or trade for M2H BBL's Please respond to: gouldfcllc@hotmail.com
  15. HK94 with Ciener Auto Sear Kit

HK 94 host gun with Jonathan Arthur Ceiner Auto Sear Kit $35,000. In store ready to transfer. Feel free to contact me with questions or for further photos. Justin Athens Gun Club justin@athensgunclub 706-546-6111
  16. HK 33 with Qualified Sear

HK 33 host gun with Qualified Manufacturing sear $38,000. In store ready to transfer. Feel free to contact me with questions or for further photos. Justin Athens Gun Club justin@athensgunclub 706-546-6111
  17. Would you be interested in a machine gun plus some cash
  18. WTS Transferable Sten MKII-$7100

I am usually available Tuesday through Saturday. Please email me if you would like to set something up, mreedATvanceoutdoors.com
  19. I am in need of one (half of a set) hand guard for a Colt 9mm DOE (R0633) or port firing weapon (M231) in excellent to new condition. Original Colt only please.
  20. WTB/WTK Colt DOE 9mm upper parts

For a complete front sight & hand guard cap contact garrisonmfginc@aol.com. They sell them for $116 (or maybe it was $115?) delivered.
  21. WTB: "Quality" Machine Guns, Funds Overnighted

Re-up Ad
  22. For Sale is a HK21E belt-fed MG host by RDTS (Red Dog Tactical Supply (Phoenix) – built specifically by Ralph 6 years ago) in 7.62 complete with bipod and quick-change barrel (obviously). This gun was test fired with a full auto trigger pack (HT Armory) and runs fast and flawlessly. Sold as a host for one. Pictures do not show the bipod but it is included in the sale. This HK21E was built on G3 receiver in the white and all HK parts. Complete refinishing by Ralph – not a scratch or flaw on this HK anywhere. Comes with semi trigger pack and ready for your FA pack; runs great as a semi as well. Complete gun as finished by Ralph. $13,700 OBO. Additional info available for a post or email. Shipping and insurance is $70 (max – less if closer to NM or 0 if picked up here) anywhere in the USA except where prohibited.
  1. Load more activity