All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. BTT still have some available, once there gone I can't get any more. All orders this month have shipped, Thank you
  4. USED PD Trade In B&T UMP40 SD Silencers. These are the original made in Switzerland LEO Only cans. They are DEALER ONLY. $700 ORDER HERE - B&T UMP40 Silencer at QRF
  5. OLYMPIC ARMS SAW 15 M16 TRANSFERABLE MACHINE GUN $25K SOLD FN FNC TRANSFERABLE WITH S&H SEAR AND 3-ROUND BURST 5.56 $25K ISRAELI SAR48 IMPORTED BY SPRINGFIELD ARMORY, TRANSFERABLE MACHINE GUN $35K HK MP5 SBR BUILT BY FJ VOLLMER, TRANSFERABLE FLEMING FIREARMS SEAR, 3 POSITION (S,E,F LOWER) HARD CASE, 2 STOCKS, SUREFIRE LIGHT FOREND, LASER, 15 MAGS, MAG COUPLERS $55K USED NEVER FIRED GEN 1 DANIEL DEFENSE ISR, 300 BLACKOUT, ORIGINAL CASE, 1 MAG $2499.95
  6. Battered box but the grips are new. Asking $125 for aluminum and $50 for plastic. S&H $10 USPS priority.
  7. have 2 for sale, one has 6 flares one has 7 flares one is navy marked. Navy marked with 7 flares $300 Other one with 6 flares $285 Shipping is extra or pick up in NE Indiana
  8. Whats left 2. Sight Parts $150 (pic 2-4) Available 3. BAR Tools $50 Pic 5 available Shipping is extra
  9. These are our NO LETTER Factory Post Sample 9mm and 45ACP SMGs (separate from our H&K MP5s which are in a previous listing) Price and basic descriptions are included below. If interested call, text or email and we will provide additional information (pictures, copies of the F3s they came to us on, etc). These are No LE Letter Factory Post 86 Dealer Sample 9mm and 45ACP sub machine guns transferable to FFL 07/08s with SOT. If you are not an FFL 07/08 you will need a Law Enforcement Demonstration letter and we will provide you with the specifics and description needed for the LE demonstration letter. We are dropping our SOT and License so these weapons will be sold. If you have an interest in one or more of these we will entertain all REASONABLE offers! These are first come, first serve! The first "I'll take it" gets it! This is the second of several groups of No LE Letter Post Sample Machine Guns we are selling. Thank you for viewing our weapons and look for our other postings. These weapons are in our inventory and will only transfer to another SOT on eForm 3 upon full payment. Buyer pays shipping which will be USPS Registered/Insured to CONUS for $125 per SMG Factory 9mm Post Sample Sub Machine Guns: QFSB1P04L16 MK4, Sterling $4,000 Like New/Excellent, British MOD factory SMG QFSB1P04L17 MK5, Sterling $6,000 Like New/Excellent, British MOD factory suppressed SMG QFSB1P08L03 Uzi, FN/Sterile $3,000 Very Good/Excellent, No markings other than serial number. Imported by Springfield Armory SPF QFSB1P10L10 M45, Carl Gustav aka Swedish K $5,500 Very Good, could use new main recoil spring QFSB1P12L06 MPK, Walther $4,500 Good, cocking knob stripped, 4x factory magazines QRRB1P04L15 PM12S, Beretta $6,500 Very Good QRRB1P08L13 Uzi, IDF issued $1,800 Good, IDF issued SPF QRRB1P12L01 Port Said M45, Egyptian $4,500 Good QRRB2P06L13 1950, Danish Madsen $3,000 Good/Very Good Factory 45ACP Post Sample Sub Machine Guns: QRRB1P06L12 1928A1 Thompson, Savage $7,500 Very Good/Excellent QRRB1P08L02 M3A1 Grease Gun, Ithaca $5,000 Very Good/Excellent SPF Payments accepted are ACH, Wire Transfer, USPS Money Orders, company checks as well as cashiers checks and personal checks accepted with shipment being held for 14 days for funds to clear. Buyer pays shipping which will be USPS Registered/Insured to CONUS for $125 per SMG Qualified Weapon Systems, Inc. 07/SOT 5-43-03436 Shop: 636-239-1647 MUST LEAVE MESSAGE Mobile: 314-517-3596 voice or text for Fred W. Smith email: qualifiedweapon@gmail.com
  10. I am going to bring this back to the top because I have had several questions if this new book would help evaluate the Colt Thompson submachine guns being offered in the upcoming Morphy and Rock Island auctions. The answer is yes. I have looked at all the Colt's being offered by these two auction houses in May 2024. There are some nice Colt's in the mix. But there are some that you really need to understand the deficiencies before bidding - unless you want a shooter grade Colt. One Colt is being relisted because the past winner thought the barrel was original and the auction information did not disclose an obvious replacement barrel. This book will help you avoid those mistakes. Purchase information is listed above. If you're looking for a Colt and/or just want to learn about this iconic submachine gun, this will be the best 25 bucks you will ever spend. I want to thank everyone for their past support.
  11. Got my approval email yesterday, about 10 weeks after resubmission. I say resubmission because the first denial, due to a clerical error in my trust name neither Silencer Shop nor I caught, came about 180 days in. Went to pick up my MG yesterday.
  12. Hi to all, I have an "extra" 9mm Steyr Aug kit that I'm not going to need. It is the latest 6th gen kit. It's all brand new, just as you see it. Extra mags (a few) possibly available to the buyer that are also new. $3500.00 for the kit Possibly partial trade for a NEW black Aug FA 9mm stock
  13. Who did the registered receiver conversion? Tony
  1. Load more activity