All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The S&W 76 is a clone and the MK760 is a clone of a clone. The former, is a well made gun. The later, has been known to have many issues. That being said, there’s good ones and bad ones with anything. I know people that have / had the MK760 and they just don’t seem to be that reliable. Even after work being done. It’s seem like the MK’s suffer from Q&C issues. The prefix in the serial number will tell you if it was a machine gun, rifle or pistol. Some people say the factory guns that were made from the start are the best option to go with. Rather than a rifle they rushed to convert before the ban. Again, I know someone that is having an issues with one of those factory MG’s. Parts are hard to come by too but it seems like KAK is making parts for the 76/760 I’m not trying to be negative about them but they just don’t have the best reputation. Good luck.
  3. I only recently became aware of the difference: the MK is a clone! Does anyone have any information regarding quality differences between them? Or if both might have issues? I have my eye on a MK in an auction.
  4. Today
  5. I'll take "what was a Stemple M60" being the reason for that letter as I had the displeasure of cutting up an M60 that had an nearly identical letter sent to the owner years after it transferred to him on a Form 4. That is exactly what I see happening with these MP5's and other items they seem to be doing this stunt with, transfer a few times and then all of a sudden its pre sample again.....the one left holding the bag is the one who gets screwed on several thousand dollars, while the ATF agent who took it on his or herself to do this, has nothing done to them.
  6. Not to do with this specific gun in question in this thread..... But here is an example of a "Transferable" Gun that was transferred multiple times before the owner got a letter notifying him that his transferable was in fact a dealer sample. He fought for years against the ATF regarding this classification change. In the end, he passed away and the gun was cut up. Just an example of how the ATF can change their minds on things.... I am also talking with another long time dealer right now who has a Maxim 08 that was registered in 1964. He also got a letter stating it is now classified as a dealer sample.... No explanation, No recourse... Aaron - Mohnton, PA
  7. I have some extra suppressors I don't need, below are the details, the pricing it plus shipping and insurance if wanted. Payment by postal money orders only. What you see in the pictures is what you will receive, Contact me thru the messaging here. All are on Form 3's ready to e-file, Thanks for looking 1-DD Wave 7.62 QA I can't say 100% if it is new so I am saying it is a demo, No QA included $575.00 2- YHM Resonator K 30 cal QA I can't say 100% if it is new so I am saying it is a demo, No QA included $450.00 3-YHM Nitro 30 cal QA I can't say 100% if it is new so I am saying it is a demo, No QA included $650.00 4-WGGS MK1 9mm thread on can 1/2x28tpi 9"OAL (very light use) $300.00 5- Range Tool MOS 22 can (very light use) $150.00 6-Range Tool MOS 22 can (very light use) $150.00 7- Whisper Technologies .223 threaded for 14mm AK thread (very light use) I have also included the 14mm to 1/2x28 tpi adapter so it can be used on AK's or AR's $375.00 8-M14/M1 Flash suppressor-New- threads measure .595" $50.00
  8. Yugo and Romanian both work fine, but are corrosive as stated. Romanian is steel cased from all my experience, and has a nice sweet smell when fired. Older Yugo has deeper set primers, but should be fine in bolt guns. Just clean 'em up good after use and you'll be fine.
  9. Highly recommend @Albagtp, excellent communication made for a seamless transaction. FFL transfer dealer(s) did a great job too.
  10. Thank you. Yes they are very rare to find. Even more so with original paint. I have been collecting and researching them for 20 years.
  11. I haven't been maintaining this thread.. but it has some info: https://www.sturmgewehr.com/forums/index.php?/topic/18040-mg34-questions-becoming-a-8mm-ammo-list/ I've used Romanian (red lacquer I think) without issues. Also used FedArms without issues too. Bad stuff is Turkish and Greek.
  12. Got mine out today, and it fits in all of my uzi's perfect. Nice job.
  1. Load more activity