All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Terminal Ballistics in Orange Grove Texas will build integrally suppressed 180 barrels. Just got off the phone with the owner. They rebuilt one of mine and made a can for another. Contact 361-490-4020.
  3. We are retiring and have the following Transferable and Pre-May Dealer Samples for sale. As soon as we are able, we will be uploading photos and detailed descriptions. If you are interested, please feel free to contact us for additional information. We are an FFL/SOT and E-File. Cook & Company, LLC. dba: Green Mountain Guns 303-319-9751 or mike@greenmountainguns.com CLASS 3 ITEMS: - 1919A4, 30-06 & 308, Fully Transferable, DLO Side-Plate, Excellent Condition: $27,000.00 - 1917, 30-06, Fully Transferable, DLO Side-Plate, Excellent Condition, with M35 Tri-Pod: $26,5000 - Colt Armalite AR-15 (M16 Model 01), 11,*** Serial Number, Fully Transferable, As New Condition, comes with amazing Armalite marked accessories, highly collectable and museum quality: $85,000.00 - Colt AR-15 Model M4 SBR, Fully Transferable, New In Box: $2,400.00 - Auto Ordnance M1A1 (Thompson), Pre-Pay Dealer Sample, Very Good + Condition, U.S. Property marked, with Mags: $20,500.00 - HK53A2/A3, Pre-May Dealer Sample, Dyer Refurbishment and looks As New, with A2 and A3 stocks, (2) Mags: $23,500.00 - IMI UZI, 9mm, Pre-May Dealer Sample, As New Condition, numerous accessories including original plastic box: $12,500.00 NON-CLASS 3 ITEMS: Boyes Anti-Tank Rifle, Converted by U.S. to 50 BMG, Excellent Condition, (4) magazines with original metal carry box, manuals, etc: $7,000.00
  4. Every thing you need to know about the '76 the MK 760 (both manufacturers) and the Swedish K
  5. Today
  6. Complete Astra Model F Machine Pistol with shoulder stock, holster, and magazines. This is one of the finest made machine pistols as it has a rate reducer that limits the full auto fire to 300 rounds per minute. You will want to throw your Mauser Model 1932 machine pistol shooting 1000 RPM over the hill after shooting this beautifully made gun. This gun is a terrific shooter! The gun is a Pre-May sample and can be transfered to a Class III dealer or an 07/Title 2 Manufacturer. $25K
  7. PM sent for the Springfield XD. Thx
  8. Just one available. Sold as is. By purchasing this item you will receive the EXACT item shown in the pictures. Blaser Quick Detachable Aluminum Saddle Mount with One Inch Standard Rings, Used Excellent condition. Weight 5.6oz. current retail from Blaser is $558. This one was mounted once and is in excellent condition. Blaser QD Saddle Mount Complete with one inch standard rings. With a QD Mount, this allows the scope to be detached and/or replaced as often as required without affecting zero. The Saddle Mount also facilitates the exchange of rifle scopes with or without a rail. BLASER QUICK DETACH SADDLE MOUNT WITH 1" ALLOY RINGS, STANDARD HEIGHT $359.00 https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/BLASER-QUICK-DETACH-SADDLE-MOUNT-WITH-1-quot-ALLOY-RINGS-STANDARD-HEIGHT-15p13604.htm Thanks for looking and happy shooting! RTG Parts 931 Frank St. Sheridan, WY 82801 Phone: 307-675-1191 Email: brayton@rtgparts.com
  9. Just one available. Sold as is. By purchasing this item you will receive the EXACT item shown in the pictures. Blaser Quick Detachable Aluminum Saddle Mount with One Inch Low Rings, Used Excellent condition. Weight 6.6oz. Current retail from Blaser is $558. This one was mounted once and is in excellent condition. Blaser QD Saddle Mount Complete with one inch standard rings. With a QD Mount, this allows the scope to be detached and/or replaced as often as required without affecting zero. The Saddle Mount also facilitates the exchange of rifle scopes with or without a rail. BLASER QUICK DETACH SADDLE MOUNT WITH 1" ALLOY RINGS, LOW HEIGHT $359.00 https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/BLASER-QUICK-DETACH-SADDLE-MOUNT-WITH-1-quot-ALLOY-RINGS-LOW-HEIGHT-15p13605.htm Thanks for looking and happy shooting! RTG Parts 931 Frank St. Sheridan, WY 82801 Phone: 307-675-1191 Email: brayton@rtgparts.com
  10. Sold as is. By purchasing this item you will receive the EXACT part shown in the picture. New in wrap, original German HK93 forest camo 25rd steel magazine. Hard to find, original 80's import. GERMAN HK93 FACTORY FOREST CAMO 25RD STEEL MAGAZINE NEW $229.95 https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/GERMAN-HK93-FACTORY-FOREST-CAMO-25RD-STEEL-MAGAZINE-NEW-114p13596.htm Thanks for looking and happy shooting! RTG Parts 931 Frank St. Sheridan, WY 82801 Phone: 307-675-1191 Email: brayton@rtgparts.com
  11. Microtech Knives started in 1994 with one mission: to make the best knives possible. From OTF and automatic knives to pocket folders and fixed blades, their knives are designed and engineered to extremely high tolerances for ultimate performance and reliability. Microtech Knives https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/Microtech-c604.htm Thanks for looking and happy shooting! RTG Parts 931 Frank St. Sheridan, WY 82801 Phone: 307-675-1191 Email: brayton@rtgparts.com
  12. For sale is an excellent condition HK MP5SD post sample machine gun with a SEF lower. This machine gun is equipped with an HK MP5SD silencer. This MP5SD is 100% factory HK. Asking $11,600.00 This machine gun is being sold by an 07/02 dealer who will not be renewing their FLL and SOT license. NO LAW ENFORCEMENT LETTER IS NEEDED FOR MANUFACTURER 07 or IMPORTER 08 FFL WITH A VALID SOT. THIS IS A POST-86 OR “POST-MAY” DEALER SAMPLE MACHINE GUN THAT MAY ONLY BE TRANSFERRED TO A FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSE HOLDER WITH A VALID SOT. DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER ON THIS ITEM UNLESS YOU ARE A FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSEE (FFL) WITH A VALID SPECIAL OCCUPATIONAL TAXPAYER (SOT) CERTIFICATE. THIS MACHINE GUN IS BEING OFFERED FOR SALE IN COMPLIANCE WITH 27 CFR 479.105(f). Payment can be made by business check, personal check, bank check, or ACH/Wire transfer.
  13. are the mags in the photos original factory valmet mags?
  14. Daniel Defense DDM4V11 used very lightly overall in excellent shape for sale $1250 shipped CONUS Thinning the collection for space limitation Small blemishes i could find above the brass deflector, this is a used firearms blemishes may exist otherwise. Overall in Excellent shape It comes as shown, With BCM ambi CH, DD BCG, BCM forward grip, sectional rail attachment, Rear magpul sight and front Troy M4 iron sight Pictures Please ask any questions before you commit to buy Shipped FFL to FFL, My FFL takes couple of days to ship out Local sale via 4473 Payment via Apple cash, or Zelle. no Paypal no Venmo No trade Not for sale where prohibited, please know your local laws First I'll take it followed by immediate payment wins, crossposted, time stamp matters. Payment is expected in 24 hours. Please no comments otherwise. If you have a question send me a PM Same username on the akfiles, akforum, arfcom for hundreds of positive feedbacks
  15. hello joe i have a beautiful m60 i am planning to sell. i have not advertised it yet. it is an e4 (mark 43 model 0) with a commando barrel. it was manufactured by KNIGHTS ARMAMENT COMPANY. $97,000 on a form 4. extras available. if interested i can send photos. darwin edwards
  16. Shoot one yourself and see what you like!
  17. Hi Gents offering up this super rare and literally the 161st Belgian Hi power ever made pistol Rig. The guns are known as the the Grand Rendement/ or Oval port pistols. These gun were literally made for Belgian Military trials and were made after the Prototypes for the Belgian hi power proved it Self in testing. This was 1 of 1100 guns ordered for the trials, and after these were made and tested and troops liked them, FN was then ordered to make these guns for the military and put production in full swing. Gun is super Early and made in 1933 Before adoption of the Hi power in 1935. During the Belgian military trials, some users noted that they would prefer a different trajectory for the ejected casings, a change that could be made by changing the shape of the ejection port. Thus, the ejection port was changed to a more squared shape shortly after standard production began. Finish is worn throughout, but has a fair amount of blue/Patina. Gun is all matching. Pistol does ha2. ,w have. Ffc ve desirable Stock slot, as all the 1933 Guns did. There are only about 11 of the handguns known to exist per Vanderlins book on the Hi power pistol. Gun is accompanied with one correct early magazine, and one later Nazi marked one. Holster is a very nice pre war AC39 holster I believed made by the Germans which has been with the gun for a long time. Everything works mechanically fine on this gun. The last one to sell brought 44k at Auction. Asking 13,500 Shipped! Pics are below if one needs better pics please let me know and I can get them! I didn't have my regular red background to take photos on. https://www.rockislandauction.com/detail/86/439/serial-number-10-belgian-military-trials-fn-highpower-pistol
  18. I ordered two today, thanks for putting these out there. I snagged two of a previous batch you had of the full size SOCOM556 from SureFire and even though they were used like these they’ve been perfect!
  1. Load more activity