All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. I think the round bolt slows the rate of fire slightly. I don't see how it could be any stronger because the lugs are the same on both bolts. I've seen several M2's with flat bolts and they ran fine. I'm not sure you could really tell a difference in cyclic rate. Not enough weight difference like a Lage slow fire upper on the M11/9.
  4. Still looking. We are building PE57 Rifles and I would like to build as many Sig 510’s (AMT) as i can get. So i need parts kits. We also make a Short .308 cal version of the PE57. Super nice rifle. We have 4 of these ready for sale Troy
  5. WTB: M60 receiver stretch gage for trunnion weld repair fixture. I could use just the C-frame if thats all you have. Thank you, Greg
  6. When was it registered? If you don’t know then do a FOIA. Original guns that were registered before the 1968 Amnesty are worth more. It could be a C&R? Side Plate guns sell for around $25kish…. If it’s a real gun it’s more Matt
  7. He had no interest when I talked to him earlier. He’s the 1st person I talked to!
  8. Yesterday
  9. WTS: Excellent + condition HK94 w/ mag. Very low mileage example from recent estate. Note still has barrel shroud which are hard to find these days. Could not find the original box unfortunately! Hard to find condition $6895 + shipping. Pictures tell the story. Would be a great host of SBR candidate, great condition. Would like to keep it but running out of room. Price is + shipping and Insurance. CC +3.5% bank fee. First unconditional I'll take it, get's it. Thanks Ken
  10. Hello. Do you have 2 left? If so, do you offer a better price for X2 and paid by postal money order? Please e mail me an address. Thank you. Jeff Hall HFTech.
  11. Probably the nicest transferable Micro Uzi registered receiver in existence. Registered by Fleming and recently back from John Andrewski for a total rebuild. John performed the following work: The trunnion was cut to allow for open bolt firing (currently closed bolt, open bolt assembly not included) Install the bayonet lug , stock (with new rubber coating), and sling swivel Properly mark “MICRO UZI” and “ARS” on the receiver on a Form 3 in Texas $45,000 or best offer.
  12. YES, IT IS PRICED THE SAME. $20 K SHIPPED IN CONTINENTAL U.S. IT COMES WITH 4 FACTORY 30 ROUND MAGAZINES, NEW IN WRAP. I DO NOT HAVE ANYMORE AFTERMARKET NICKEL PLATED MAGAZINES, BUT I SEE THEY ARE AVAILABLE FROM MANY SOURCES. THANKS!
  13. 3 AR180 mags for AR180 only, non AR15. Made in Wilson NC which I believe is where Thermolds were made. $65 shipped for all 3. See pics **SPF
  14. For sale is my Smith and Wesson model 76. This will come with a Jonathan Arthur Ciener suppressor which has the ported barrel to reduce conventional rounds to subsonic. This is a very nice suppressor and was purpose developed for this model. I am also including the original barrel and shroud and 3 magazines, one is the desirable 9mm/ctg marked. I have owned this for many years and have put very few rounds through it. It is in excellent condition and has always functioned perfectly. Price is 18,500 for the package plus purchaser's choice of insured shipping. The gun and suppressor will transfer on Form 4's from Wisconsin. To purchase or inquire please pm me only. Thanks for looking and thanks for the boards.
  1. Load more activity