All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Just one available. Sold as is. By purchasing this item you will receive the EXACT item shown in the pictures. Blaser Quick Detachable Aluminum Saddle Mount with One Inch Standard Rings, Used Excellent condition. Weight 5.6oz. current retail from Blaser is $558. This one was mounted once and is in excellent condition. Blaser QD Saddle Mount Complete with one inch standard rings. With a QD Mount, this allows the scope to be detached and/or replaced as often as required without affecting zero. The Saddle Mount also facilitates the exchange of rifle scopes with or without a rail. BLASER QUICK DETACH SADDLE MOUNT WITH 1" ALLOY RINGS, STANDARD HEIGHT $359.00 https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/BLASER-QUICK-DETACH-SADDLE-MOUNT-WITH-1-quot-ALLOY-RINGS-STANDARD-HEIGHT-15p13604.htm Thanks for looking and happy shooting! RTG Parts 931 Frank St. Sheridan, WY 82801 Phone: 307-675-1191 Email: brayton@rtgparts.com
  3. Just one available. Sold as is. By purchasing this item you will receive the EXACT item shown in the pictures. Blaser Quick Detachable Aluminum Saddle Mount with One Inch Low Rings, Used Excellent condition. Weight 6.6oz. Current retail from Blaser is $558. This one was mounted once and is in excellent condition. Blaser QD Saddle Mount Complete with one inch standard rings. With a QD Mount, this allows the scope to be detached and/or replaced as often as required without affecting zero. The Saddle Mount also facilitates the exchange of rifle scopes with or without a rail. BLASER QUICK DETACH SADDLE MOUNT WITH 1" ALLOY RINGS, LOW HEIGHT $359.00 https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/BLASER-QUICK-DETACH-SADDLE-MOUNT-WITH-1-quot-ALLOY-RINGS-LOW-HEIGHT-15p13605.htm Thanks for looking and happy shooting! RTG Parts 931 Frank St. Sheridan, WY 82801 Phone: 307-675-1191 Email: brayton@rtgparts.com
  4. Sold as is. By purchasing this item you will receive the EXACT part shown in the picture. New in wrap, original German HK93 forest camo 25rd steel magazine. Hard to find, original 80's import. GERMAN HK93 FACTORY FOREST CAMO 25RD STEEL MAGAZINE NEW $229.95 https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/GERMAN-HK93-FACTORY-FOREST-CAMO-25RD-STEEL-MAGAZINE-NEW-114p13596.htm Thanks for looking and happy shooting! RTG Parts 931 Frank St. Sheridan, WY 82801 Phone: 307-675-1191 Email: brayton@rtgparts.com
  5. Microtech Knives started in 1994 with one mission: to make the best knives possible. From OTF and automatic knives to pocket folders and fixed blades, their knives are designed and engineered to extremely high tolerances for ultimate performance and reliability. Microtech Knives https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/Microtech-c604.htm Thanks for looking and happy shooting! RTG Parts 931 Frank St. Sheridan, WY 82801 Phone: 307-675-1191 Email: brayton@rtgparts.com
  6. Today
  7. For sale is an excellent condition HK MP5SD post sample machine gun with a SEF lower. This machine gun is equipped with an HK MP5SD silencer. This MP5SD is 100% factory HK. Asking $11,600.00 This machine gun is being sold by an 07/02 dealer who will not be renewing their FLL and SOT license. NO LAW ENFORCEMENT LETTER IS NEEDED FOR MANUFACTURER 07 or IMPORTER 08 FFL WITH A VALID SOT. THIS IS A POST-86 OR “POST-MAY” DEALER SAMPLE MACHINE GUN THAT MAY ONLY BE TRANSFERRED TO A FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSE HOLDER WITH A VALID SOT. DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER ON THIS ITEM UNLESS YOU ARE A FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSEE (FFL) WITH A VALID SPECIAL OCCUPATIONAL TAXPAYER (SOT) CERTIFICATE. THIS MACHINE GUN IS BEING OFFERED FOR SALE IN COMPLIANCE WITH 27 CFR 479.105(f). Payment can be made by business check, personal check, bank check, or ACH/Wire transfer.
  8. are the mags in the photos original factory valmet mags?
  9. Daniel Defense DDM4V11 used very lightly overall in excellent shape for sale $1250 shipped CONUS Thinning the collection for space limitation Small blemishes i could find above the brass deflector, this is a used firearms blemishes may exist otherwise. Overall in Excellent shape It comes as shown, With BCM ambi CH, DD BCG, BCM forward grip, sectional rail attachment, Rear magpul sight and front Troy M4 iron sight Pictures Please ask any questions before you commit to buy Shipped FFL to FFL, My FFL takes couple of days to ship out Local sale via 4473 Payment via Apple cash, or Zelle. no Paypal no Venmo No trade Not for sale where prohibited, please know your local laws First I'll take it followed by immediate payment wins, crossposted, time stamp matters. Payment is expected in 24 hours. Please no comments otherwise. If you have a question send me a PM Same username on the akfiles, akforum, arfcom for hundreds of positive feedbacks
  10. hello joe i have a beautiful m60 i am planning to sell. i have not advertised it yet. it is an e4 (mark 43 model 0) with a commando barrel. it was manufactured by KNIGHTS ARMAMENT COMPANY. $97,000 on a form 4. extras available. if interested i can send photos. darwin edwards
  11. Shoot one yourself and see what you like!
  12. Hi Gents offering up this super rare and literally the 161st Belgian Hi power ever made pistol Rig. The guns are known as the the Grand Rendement/ or Oval port pistols. These gun were literally made for Belgian Military trials and were made after the Prototypes for the Belgian hi power proved it Self in testing. This was 1 of 1100 guns ordered for the trials, and after these were made and tested and troops liked them, FN was then ordered to make these guns for the military and put production in full swing. Gun is super Early and made in 1933 Before adoption of the Hi power in 1935. During the Belgian military trials, some users noted that they would prefer a different trajectory for the ejected casings, a change that could be made by changing the shape of the ejection port. Thus, the ejection port was changed to a more squared shape shortly after standard production began. Finish is worn throughout, but has a fair amount of blue/Patina. Gun is all matching. Pistol does ha2. ,w have. Ffc ve desirable Stock slot, as all the 1933 Guns did. There are only about 11 of the handguns known to exist per Vanderlins book on the Hi power pistol. Gun is accompanied with one correct early magazine, and one later Nazi marked one. Holster is a very nice pre war AC39 holster I believed made by the Germans which has been with the gun for a long time. Everything works mechanically fine on this gun. The last one to sell brought 44k at Auction. Asking 13,500 Shipped! Pics are below if one needs better pics please let me know and I can get them! I didn't have my regular red background to take photos on. https://www.rockislandauction.com/detail/86/439/serial-number-10-belgian-military-trials-fn-highpower-pistol
  13. I ordered two today, thanks for putting these out there. I snagged two of a previous batch you had of the full size SOCOM556 from SureFire and even though they were used like these they’ve been perfect!
  14. Yesterday
  15. NEW Heckler & Koch SP5K-PDW - early model with the hard case (which sell for $200ish alone) all original accessories & mags most E payments Credit Cards +3% Shipped CONUS to your FFL $75
  16. $18000obo SWD mac11/9 with Lage slow fire upper and .22 cal conversion kit. Many mags and accessories. Was going to shoot subgun matches but no time. A list of items and accessories is in the pics. I have the original upper and box also. I have owned this gun for 21years. It has been shot, it functions as it should. It is sold as a shooters package. I will not break up the package.I was a former 07/02 for many years. This is on my trust. This was my personal gun. It is on a form 4 in texas. This is a shooter ready package for .22 and 9mm. The stock is adjustable and comfortable to shoot. All NFA rules apply. 2547156twoeight9 $18000 obo. Worst I can say is no
  17. This 1895 Nagant revolver is new and unfired. Finish is bright blue, with sharp checkering on the wood grips. The gun is in cal. 7.62x38R and includes original leather holster, cleaning rod, take-down screwdriver and lanyard. The gun and accessories are priced at $895 however all reasonable offers will be considered. This gun can be sold directly to an Idaho buyer, or to a buyer in any state and shipped through the buyer's local licensed dealer. Email "jon at class3firearms dot com" for further details or additional photos. Actual shipping and insurance charges will apply to any firearm not picked up at Seller's licensed premises; sale is subject Idaho or other state's Sales Tax. I accept cash, checks & USPS money orders, or (very reluctantly!) PayPal with 4% premium. Class III Dealer handling both Title I and Title II firearms transfers for Idaho residents for over thirty-five years. NRA & ISRPA Life Member, IAWCA Founding Member. Hours by appointment.
  18. JonC

M16A1MOD

This gun is a genuine Viet Nam War era, low serial number Colt! The gun was manufactured by Colt, probably in the mid to late 1960s. It is marked “PROPERTY OF U. S. GOVT.” The model designation was changed to “M16A1MOD” during reconditioning by Anniston Army Depot in 1986. The gun was bought by a dealer who purchased a number of such guns when a Government Agency surplussed them. It weas subsequently bought by a collector who has owned it since the early ‘90s. All components are the original factory Colt and U.S. G.I. The gun is in excellent condition for an 60-year-old antique, having been fired very little. It is transferrable to anyone who may lawfully own any firearm, in any state which does not prohibit full-auto firearms. The gun has a 20" barrel and fixed stock and includes two, Colt 20 rd. magazines and sling. The gun is priced at $39,950 plus Federal Transfer Tax (and state sales taxes if applicable) and shipping. All reasonable offers will be considered. Call or email for further information or additional photos. Email jon@class3firearms.com for photos and further details. Payment in full via USPS money order or cashier's check is required to start the ATF paperwork. Once the payment is received and clears, all except the registered item (receiver, suppressor, etc.) will be shipped. Buyer pays transfer tax and 6% Idaho sales tax to Idaho buyer (or transfer tax to out-of-state dealer), packing, shipping and insurance. Prices are negotiable; all reasonable offers considered. This gun can be sold directly to an Idaho buyer, or to a buyer in any state and shipped through the buyer's local licensed dealer. Email "jon at class3firearms dot com" for further details or additional photos. Actual shipping and insurance charges will apply to any firearm not picked up at Seller's licensed premises; sale is subject Idaho or other state's Sales Tax. I accept cash, checks & USPS money orders, or (very reluctantly!) PayPal with 4% premium. Class III Dealer handling both Title I and Title II firearms transfers for Idaho residents for over thirty-five years. NRA & ISRPA Life Member, IAWCA Founding Member. Hours by appointment. Class III Dealer handling both Title I and Title II firearms transfers for Idaho residents for over thirty-five years. NRA & ISRPA Life Member, IAWCA Founding Member. Hours by appointment.
  19. I've got the exact same letter and one small chunk of the receiver with the S/N and Stemple's info on it. The rest of my pig went to the "great oxy-acetylene barbecue in the sky" virtue of Got Uzi. I broke more or less even on the gun if I ignore 30+ years of price increases
  1. Load more activity