All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Considering that 07/02 manufactures make new post-86 guns daily, and destroy others, there's no way to know.
  4. So I've seen various sources that give the number of transferable pre-86 machine guns at anywhere from 180,000 to 220,000. I don't know what the exact number is, but that's close enough for my understanding (I'm also fuzzy as to whether those figure include pre-86 samples). Was reading some of the discussions on here about post-86 sample machine guns and got to wondering whether there's an easy-to-access reference for approximately how many of these are currently registered with ATF, or at least how many were registered as of some recent year. Just curious, nothing more important than that.
  5. They refused to answer emails on condition. Most of these are demilled and lugs rewelded on. I grabbed one off gb for double price but was clearly original unmolested.
  6. Appellation Arms have those on there web site PM63 barrels
  7. BG Machine registered Uzi 9mm bolt with Action Arms IMI Model A host. Host has a threaded barrel with a HK style 3-lug adaptor. Comes with one mag and sling, Available for inspection by appointment only. $19,000.00 plus shipping and insurance, As-is no returns. I E-File
  8. Yesterday
  9. Selling my 9mm upper with Uzi mag adapter and Gemtech Mossad barrel adapter. Comes with 1 uzi mag. The barrel is Colt. I don't see any markings on the rest of the upper, bolt, etc. It ran great on my M16. $450 plus shipping https://imgur.com/a/rvdHvtS
  10. Up for sale is my Guide Lamp M3 Grease Gun. Also comes with Curtis tactical suppressor. Both are transferable and will transfer via form 3 efile. The M3 is c&r and a British Lend/Lease machinegun. $42000 obo. I will pay for shipping. If you want insurance, you will need to provide it. I accept bank wire, personal check, and certified check. Once funds clear, both items will be efiled to receiving class 3 dealer. More pictures via link. https://ibb.co/album/6nJQ98
  1. Load more activity