All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past Hour
  2. Purchased an MG3 loader from Gorgon and wanted to report back on the outstanding communication, professionalism, quick shipping, INCREDIBLY WELL PACKED, and excellent condition belt loader I just received from him. Functions perfect and is in excellent, excellent condition! If only every firearm, part, or accessory I've bought sight-unseen could be this great of an experience. My highest compliments to Gorgon. Thank you sir, I hope to do business with you again in the future. ...off to load some 308!
  3. BTT, Sale Price $750.00 OBO/Trade
  4. Today
  5. Value of DLO M240 transferable sideplate gun??

IIRC Kent's pair sold for 175K each a couple years ago and they were not sideplate guns. None of that sells quickly other than the kit Doug put up, which sold I think within a day he told me. I snoozed.
  6. Yesterday
  7. WTS: PKM Top Cover - $200 OBO

I think you need to rewrite the description,it looks like a demilled PKT top cover, just saying.
  8. Selling Colt Thompsons

Thanks Mike for all of the good advice! I figured as much, that they me be the part of my NFA collection that I don't get around to selling.
  9. WTB Cetme B parts

Looking to buy CETME B parts - handguard, stock with cup, trigger group, bipod, whatever else you might have, that is different from CETME C
  10. I have a beautiful blue Combat Commander made in 1975. Condition is super. this is a .45acp. The pics do not do it justice and I can get more for serious inquiries. Only lint and some oil showing up in pics. Almost no imperfections of any kind. There is a very faint scratch from the slide release. That's about it. Polished and matte areas both look fantastic. No box, 1 mag as shown. $1300 shipped
  11. The following threaded Uzi barrels are in stock and ready to ship: UZI SEMI-AUTO 8.5" 9MM BARREL, NITRIDE, THREADED 1/2x28 $124.95 https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/UZI-SEMI-AUTO-8-5-quot-9MM-BARREL-NITRIDE-THREADED-1-2x28-22p6539.htm UZI SMG 8.5" 9MM BARREL, NITRIDE FINISH, THREADED 1/2x28 $124.95 https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/UZI-SMG-8-5-quot-9MM-BARREL-NITRIDE-FINISH-THREADED-1-2x28-22p6540.htm MICRO UZI SEMI-AUTO 9MM 4" BARREL, THREADED 1/2x28 $139.95 https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/MICRO-UZI-SEMI-AUTO-9MM-4-quot-BARREL-THREADED-1-2x28-22p6541.htm UZI SEMI-AUTO 16.5" 9MM BARREL W/ DUMMY SUPPRESSOR $199.95 (What a fabulous way to dress up your uzi carbine) https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/UZI-SEMI-AUTO-16-5-quot-9MM-BARREL-W-DUMMY-SUPRESSOR-22p6542.htm See website for full details. Thanks for looking and Happy Shooting! RTG Parts 931 Frank St. Sheridan, WY 82801 Phone: 307-675-1191 Web: www.rtgparts.com
  12. DLO Sten MKII

Transferable DLO Sten MK2 on a form 4 in GA. It is a tube gun and the form manufacture is listed as DLO. Runs without issue with good mags and comes with a brand new shortened and threaded barrel, replica canvas suppressor cover, parts kit, T-Stock and 15-20 mags in addition to the configuration you see in the image. Mainly interested in trading for a Stemple 76/45, MK760, or other transferables with cash on my end. Not interested in MACs or m11/9 at the moment. Please let me know if there are any questions or requests for additional information. Selling price would be $7500.
  13. Rare Pre-Ban Franchi Spas-15 less than 180 of these in Civilian hands Probably Unfired with Original F.I.E. Corp box, Owners manual, & 5 rare magazines (6 round Max red marked) I also have the replacement buffer that is needed on all Franchi Pre-Ban Shotguns should you decide to shoot it Personal Check (must Clear) & Cashiers Check accepted & Discreet PayPal References on demand, long time member of Machinegunboards.com screen name azboater feel free to PM for any more Info $6.000.00 Buyer Pays Shipping & Insurance Thanks for looking
  14. Value of DLO M240 transferable sideplate gun??

@mike todd, I remember when the consec serial number guns sold. If they are the ones I’m thinking of. Maybe 5-6 years ago Dougwas selling one of his plates partially assembled into a gun with all the parts to finish it for $55,000 on subguns. It sold real fast needless to say. A FN transferable gun sold maybe 2 years ago for $250,000 Aaron - Mohnton, Pa
  15. Value of DLO M240 transferable sideplate gun??

Dang. I have the USGI parts to configure as a 240B but I actually prefer the MAG 58 set up which I have also. With the Mag 58 top cover you can use the 50 round metallic belts which are easier to gather up and load. I have retired so this might have to be part of my retirement plan but I would hate to not have this gun.
  16. Krieger Appendix - IWB Holster - HK VP9 - RH - $79.95 L.A.G Tactical Krieger Appendix - IWB Holster - HK VP9 - LH - $79.95 L.A.G Tactical Krieger Appendix - IWB Holster - HK VP9SK - LH - $79.95 L.A.G Tactical Krieger Appendix - IWB Holster - HK VP9SK - RH - $79.95 L.A.G Tactical In stock and ready to ship today. HKPARTS https://www.hkparts.net/ (801) 987-3494
  17. WTB Beretta 38/42 Stock, barrel or parts kit

Thank you sir. I have reached out to him.
  18. AR-180

I would like to buy or trade for a NIB AR-180,,either Howa or original Costa Mesa. Preferably still in original box with accessories,but will entertain unfired with no box,,thx.
  19. Selling Colt Thompsons

over the years I have handled more than 100 colt thompsons and been involved in the sales. quality HONEST guns are no problem using any method as long as you know enough to describe them properly. with the ease of the net and sending good pics its even easier now. I would post them on STURRM and GUNbrkr if they were mine. top quality original drums will also make it several times faster moving so pic access carefully and make a pakage if you can. The auction house that would have brought the most money is gone forever. JULIA'S did a fantastic job with them and ALL NFA. MORPHY'S bought them out and they are not capable or have the attitude to get it done right yet, but things may change as they have now hired some of the original Julia people. they will list them at your reserve and no seller fee is possible . I think it best to hold on to them if possible because they have jumped quite a bit the last 2 years and will continue. good luck! mike todd
  20. Value of DLO M240 transferable sideplate gun??

WOW, $175K ? the pair of original transferables (consecutive) bounced all over at $250 asking for more than 2 years. I was involved and had it almost closed at $240k for the pair, but backed out because my real pref was an actual BELGIAN mag 58. the middleman I was using ended up buying them personally and they wont see the real world as long as he is alive.
  21. WTB: 1917a1 Browning topcover

I know for a fact I have a couple NOS top covers. just don't know exactly where in the pile at this time. I will try to dig em out. please let me know if you get one else where , so I can take it off the list. good luck mike todd
  22. WTB Beretta 38/42 Stock, barrel or parts kit

Drop a note to JEFF COVINO at azarmory@msn.com he had a couple kits and some partials some should still be on hand. tell him I said to contact. cheers mike todd
  23. M3: Universal to 1919 Pintle adapter needed

Thanks Mike. They do seem to be tough to find. 6" is fine as a little bigger is better.
  24. M3: Universal to 1919 Pintle adapter needed

the example you show in the post is by far the most desirable but also extremely hard to find. if you can use it in your application you might consider the more common type that ordnance research has and maybe BMG PARTS. it is apprx 6" tall has the large male pin and the small socket even SARCO has them at times so it will be much easier to find. good luck! mike todd
  25. Value of DLO M240 transferable sideplate gun??

I know of a DLO side plate gun that sold last year for $175,000. I saw the gun in person prior to it being sold. Aaron - Mohnton, Pa
  26. Heckler and Koch MP7A1 w/ ammo!!!

BUMP
  1. Load more activity