All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. H2728HK Fleming HK Sear in Excellent Condition in an SEF Pack.$34,495 As with all DealerNFA, Inc. guns, this item is owned by us, and in stock at our Miami office, where it is available for inspection or eForm transfer to a dealer in your state. Dealernfa, Inc Ruben Mendiola President For the quickest response, please contact us through our toll free number 7 days a week, from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST, or by email: ruben@dealernfa.com 305-271-3436 866-NFA-WANT (866-632-9268) Toll Free 866-415-7066 Toll Free Fax 305- 718 -4976 Fax Please visit our website for more detailed images that can be magnified at: | www.dealernfa.com | Facebook | Instagram | We are dealers and not Brokers. All firearms are in stock under our control and owned by DealerNFA, Inc With over 30 years in the Class III business, dealing in high quality legal firearms is not a hobby, but a profession - you will receive well deserved fast professional service. We are always looking for and paying top dollar for high quality legally registered machine gun, please either call me our my Toll Free line, email or fax. DealerNFA, Inc. pays the ATF transfer tax and payment is sent overnight. Florida residents are subject to Florida Sales tax.
  3. Steyr AUG-P, Pre-May Sales Sample

Re-up Ad
  4. C&R Sten MKII, WWII British

Re-up Ad
  5. WTB: "Quality" Machine Guns, Funds Overnighted

Re-up Ad
  6. Factory new OSS Elite Suppressor System. $15 shipping. OSS 7.62 OTB suppressors are a 2 component system featuring: Back Pressure Regulator (BPR) Signature Reduction Module (SRM) 7.62 OTB suppression systems are customized for a range of 7.62 platforms including Remington 700 7.62 AR AR-10 FN FAL SCAR-17 M-14 and other variants. Superior Performance Less than 5% bolt velocity increase fully suppressed Less than .5 MOA / .15 MIL POI shift Reduction of visual signature-less than .02 Lux of flash No initial bloom or secondary flash Low pressure low temperature solution-1/3rd the operating pressure 30% lower operating temperature 90% reduction of high velocity toxic gasses expelled at the shooter Hearing safe at the shooters ear Octagon design for enhanced mirage mitigation Superior Modularity Quick Disconnect (QD) self-torqueing design Caliber convertible
  7. GLOCK CLOCK NEW IN BOX MO OR CHECK ONLY 65.00 SHIPPED SEND TO GORDON MILLER 146 ASHLAN WOODS CT GREER SC 29651
  8. WTS:Lake City M852 & M118 $20 a box**Price Drop**

Dropped the price.
  9. WTB : MP40 Parts

I am looking for a bolt and recoil assembly with firing pin for my BNZ MP40. Original working parts only please. Thank you, Albert Manzi
  10. wtb trigger group for registered auto lower

tried it or NOT if you ever drop the hammer with the Geissele full auto trigger kit , you will NOT be satisfied. "pricey" for a reason !
  11. WTB Colt Thompson Vertical Front Grip

Sir, E-mail me at Charleserb@hotmail.com the Savage Front grips are the metal piece that mounts under the barrel, if that's what your looking for let me know, can send you photos of some examples I do have, Regards Charlie Maine
  12. WTS 30-06 TRACERS- $5 PER 20 RNDS

Interested as well if any left
  13. Smith & Wesson Model 36, 1-7/8 Barrel, Round Butt, .38 Spl, Blue, in ex cond for its age. Made in 1968, $ 425.00 + $20.00shipping
  14. Smith & Wesson Model 36 Sq Butt, 1-7/8 barrel. Bobed hammer, finish is a little worn. Action is tight. Internals are good. Made 1981, $ 375.00 plus $ 20.00 Shipping.
  15. I have a post dealer sample Heckler & Koch MP5SD3 submachine gun for sale $3500.00. Gun is used with NAVY trigger group. Gun has B&T quad rail installed. Comes with one mag. On a form 3 in my inventory (I use eforms so quick transfer). Gun requires law letter. Shipping is $50.00. jpowers8340@sbcglobal.net or 580-695-8340
  16. Yesterday
  17. S&W Smith & Wesson Project A Flare Pen Gun Vintage production MAY 1975 S&W “Project-A-Flare" kit from Smith & Wesson. Easy-to-carry kit was designed for emergency use by hunters, anglers, and outdoors men. The red poly kit measures approx. 6” long by about 2 1/8” tall. Width is about 1” and the entire kit easily fits into a pocket when afield. This nifty Flare Projector kit consists of a hand held, aluminum alloy launching pen of about 5" length which has a threaded flare holder at the top end. The combo trigger & safety button with blued steel head is visible just below the top. This trigger/safety button slides back along a spring loaded, milled groove in the pen to power the firing pin. The inset notch to right is the manual “Safety” position. The pen launcher is lightweight and has a lanyard ring on the bottom cap. Launcher fits securely into fitted groove on top of the kit until needed. Top strap of kit lifts to reveal a row of eight (8) aluminum cased flares with threaded butts containing the actual primer. To utilize the flares in an emergency, the pen is simply screwed onto the flare & pulled to remove it from the secure pocket of the kit. It is then ready for firing with pen pointed upwards & away from the body. There are eight (8)original 22 cal rimfire flares in the kit, still resting securely within the pockets of the kit. Condition is new unused. Pictures show condition. Apparently any stickers on the case are gone after 40 years. $175 shipped.
  18. WTK: Value of NK Type 58 AK47

last year Julia auction ....... $54,625 http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?613978-James-Julia-Auction-Record-AK-Price-only-132-250
  19. Just acquired a North Korean Type 58 AK-47. This one has all matching numbers. Has very small minute holes in the top cover, guessing because its a Viet Nam bring back. Curious on the value of this as cant find one for sale on the net. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks TGW
  20. Can anyone identify these recoil springs?

Disregard all... I have been told these are recoil springs for a BAR
  21. EARLY ACCESS BLACK RIFLE, BLACK FRIDAY SALE!! FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $25!! Here are just a few of the DEALS: AR Pistol Grip - $4! Magpul Rail Covers - $9! Magpul MBUS Steel Sight Combo Set $149! EOTech 512.LBC $364.99 after sale price & MFG Rebate!! Aimpoint 3x-C Magnifier $246! AR 6 position complete buttstock kit $34! Magpul PRS Gen 3 $199! 16" M4 Barrel $64! These are just a few of the GREAT DEALS! Shop early - Prices good while quantities last!
  22. WTS 30-06 TRACERS- $5 PER 20 RNDS

How many do you have left?
  23. Can anyone identify these recoil springs?

Got a bunch of these recoil springs in. All NIW with 1950s 1960s production date. No idea what they are to. They are 17 1/4 inches long. Anyone have any ideas? Any help would be appreciated. Aaron - Mohnton, Pa
  1. Load more activity