All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. We have a few Surefire Mini suppressors. They are all PD trade in. You can expect scratches, dings, wear, and general use. No strikes. All come with QD mount/flash hider. Some come with box/paperwork, case. $700 each + shipping Very rare H&K MP5-N Suppressor. This may be the rarest suppressor we have ever got in! This H&K marked suppressor is made for the MP5-N, MP5K-N, and MP5K-PDW with 1/2x32 TPI Right Hand threads. Research suggests this suppressor was designed/made by Mickey Finn for US Navy SOCOM contracts. ATF forms show manufacture is Heckler & Koch and model MP5N. We also have read these pre-date the KAC MP5 suppressors that were also used for the SOCOM contracts. - $1500 + shipping All will transfer on a form 3 All NFA laws apply. No Sales to banned states. Venmo or Zelle, or CC. No Paypal. VA residents pay 5.4% sales tax. Please check out my Website Blue Mountain Supply LLC for more parts, magazines, and firearm accessories. www.bluemountainsupplyllc.com
  3. M35 tri-pod or steel wheel Maxim included with the purchase of this Browning 1917
  4. WTS: CCI No .34 Large Rifle Primers - 2 5000 Ct Cases Payment: Venmo, Zelle, USPS Money Order, Personal Check (wait to clear), Bank Check, Cash Price: $750 each Shipping: Actual Price Contact: PM or email at bevisblack15NOSPAM@yahoo.com (remove NOSPAM) Cross Posted I have 2 5000 count cases of CCI # 34 large rifle primers available. Each has been stored in a sealed ammo can since purchase.
  5. Today
  6. Transferable M11/9 with lots of additional parts. Everything pictured is included. S/N: 86-0010256 On a Form 4 in Michigan. Price: $16,000 OBO Parts Included: -MAX 11K Upper -Lage 3 Degree Left Canted Stock -Lage Stock Latch Assembly -Lage Competition Trigger -Lage Extended Safety -Lage Internal Safety -Lage Hardened Sear -Lage Variable Buffer System -Lage Internal Suppressor Gas Block -2x 30rnd ZMAG's -1x 30rnd Cobray Mag -1x Unknown 30rnd Mag -2x OEM Bolt Assembly -Every Original Part -AWC MK9 Suppressor Threaded for OEM Barrel https://imgur.com/a/9PE0xbM
  7. WTS: 2 M61 Vulcan 20mm Rotary Cannon Muzzle Brakes Payment: Venmo, Zelle, USPS Money Order, Personal Check (wait to clear), Bank Check, Cash Price: $1000 each Shipping: Actual Price Contact: PM or email at bevisblack15NOSPAM@yahoo.com (remove NOSPAM) Cross Posted I have two very nice original condition muzzle brakes for the M61 20mm Vulcan rotary cannon available. These two brakes came out of the estate of a Vietnam era pilot and were allegedly used in F4 Phantom fighter gun pods. Each brake shows an even patina and includes the internal hardware. These are super cool pieces and display very well. Contact with any questions. [MEDIA=imgur]a/VHbYdOu[/MEDIA]
  8. LOOKING FOR MACHINE GUNS! IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO SELL LET MWT HELP OR WE WILL LOOK TO PURCHASE. LOOKING FOR A BREN, M60, AK AND HK GUNS. WE ARE NOT JUST LOOKING FOR THESE ITEMS. SO BRING YOUR GUNS TO US TO DISCUSS. frank@atfmachinegun.com
  9. For sale is a good condition HK MP5SD post sample machine gun with a SEF lower. This machine gun is equipped with an HK MP5SD silencer. This MP5SD is 100% factory HK. Asking $8150.00 This machine gun is being sold by an 07/02 dealer who will not be renewing their FLL and SOT license. NO LAW ENFORCEMENT LETTER IS NEEDED FOR MANUFACTURER 07 or IMPORTER 08 FFL WITH A VALID SOT. THIS IS A POST-86 OR “POST-MAY” DEALER SAMPLE MACHINE GUN THAT MAY ONLY BE TRANSFERRED TO A FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSE HOLDER WITH A VALID SOT. DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER ON THIS ITEM UNLESS YOU ARE A FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSEE (FFL) WITH A VALID SPECIAL OCCUPATIONAL TAXPAYER (SOT) CERTIFICATE. THIS MACHINE GUN IS BEING OFFERED FOR SALE IN COMPLIANCE WITH 27 CFR 479.105(f). Payment can be made by business check, personal check, bank check, or ACH/Wire transfer.
  10. Aaron at BeltFeds.Com has them in stock and he will be able to answer any questions you may have. Alan
  11. To make the PE57 receivers the right way takes lots of time, talent and experience . we have 40hrs in to building each receiver. For example It takes us less than 5 hrs to build a AR70/90 or SAR80 receiver. Troy
  12. I think the round bolt slows the rate of fire slightly. I don't see how it could be any stronger because the lugs are the same on both bolts. I've seen several M2's with flat bolts and they ran fine. I'm not sure you could really tell a difference in cyclic rate. Not enough weight difference like a Lage slow fire upper on the M11/9.
  13. Still looking. We are building PE57 Rifles and I would like to build as many Sig 510’s (AMT) as i can get. So i need parts kits. We also make a Short .308 cal version of the PE57. Super nice rifle. We have 4 of these ready for sale Troy
  14. Five please for Liberty Lumber in TN plus 2 of the 11/87's you have listed separately. SOT emailed this afternoon. TC
  15. WTB: M60 receiver stretch gage for trunnion weld repair fixture. I could use just the C-frame if thats all you have. Thank you, Greg
  16. When was it registered? If you don’t know then do a FOIA. Original guns that were registered before the 1968 Amnesty are worth more. It could be a C&R? Side Plate guns sell for around $25kish…. If it’s a real gun it’s more Matt
  17. He had no interest when I talked to him earlier. He’s the 1st person I talked to!
  18. Yesterday
  1. Load more activity