All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past Hour
  2. WTS 30-06 TRACERS- $5 PER 20 RNDS

about 15 boxes - so that you understand this is WWll ammo - corr - may not fire. Sold as collector ammo or for components...
  3. For me Sturm has always been the more serious firearms sales board of the 2 sites. Sturm has had serious board discipline from day 1, thank you Buddy Hinton. Subguns used to be the fun place in the Wild West days, back when the GDB was pretty much open to anything you wanted to discuss or post, or just act like an ass in general on the net and get away with it! Not as bad as Fubar's 2nd Amendment board though, fun.. but not really practical or manageable in the long run and a real PIA to police , I'm sure. Unfortunately, the GDB board was over-corrected IMO and the place became pretty ghey after that , moderated and cloistered to the point where, if you weren't a part of the hero worship, good buddy ( no pun Buddy!) gang, you were a pariah or not welcome there. Kinda' funny and pathetic at the same time to watch some of the regulars posts, grovelling around trying to establish themselves there now , kissing aXX with the new owner over the last couple days! So desperate to carve out a new place in the pecking order for themselves. The purchase of the current Subguns board IMO has nothing to do with the Subguns discussion boards, it's all about the sales boards.Messing up the discussion boards would precipitate an immediate decline in board traffic and sales because a lot of guys just go there just to yack. Sturm has ALWAYS been the more serious sales site of the 2 boards. Looks like the new owner is trying to take that title now. Good luck with that. Now I admit my opinion concerning the new owner at Subguns is slightly jaundiced, not being exactly a fan. I have good reasons and I won't go into them in a public forum, but I DO have legit reasons and there are a number of dealers with whom I'm friends, that know the reasons why and have similar opinions, for the same reasons. It matters not to me what happens with the sales board over at Subguns, having sold all of my M.G's. However if I still had an FFL/SOT and was active in sales , I'd have some serious concerns about the transfer of ownership and more importantly the manner in which sales will be conducted in the future... especially advertising. Methinks there is far more change in the winds than has been stated. Personally I find gun auction sites repugnant. Merging personal sales and auctions together on the same site seems like a conflict of interest to me, but what do I know. I see the first shot across the bow was made today about how people price their C3 over there. I guess the new owner thinks he now has the right to tell you how to price your stuff since the ads are free(on his format)...at least temporarily. Yep, that's the hook. Sorry, nobody tells me what my stuff is worth, and how to price it... If I'm paying for the ad or not! Again, I have met some of the nicest, most honest buyers right here, that's no exaggeration. For that I'm eternally grateful to the Albert's. Have a great holiday season. R.L.
  4. Today
  5. MG42/MG3 Belt Loader

Still looking...
  6. Looking to purchase Vintage Redfield 3-9X40 Accu-Range scope caps. The type used on the M40 in Vietnam. Please email butlermarine@aol.com with price and condition. Pics a must. Thanks for looking.
  7. I have a wait & see attitude RL Frank has posted that there will be no changes at the forum level however he has added his format in addition to Tom's sales board. One can pay the seven bucks to advertise on the old boards or use his for FREE. I guess I don't at all get where he is going with this but my inner cynic suspects he will be very slowly easing folks along into a completely new format rather then implode Subguns with immediate changes creating huge drama. Registering with a credit card is no big thing really. You just open a stand alone at another bank with a minimal deposit into a service fee free account then once registered block it from all electronic transfers. Frank has stated there will be a one time penny transfer when you register that will be refunded so it's basically supposed to be all free afterwards. Seems weird as I doubt Tom sold it cheaply and per Frank if you read between the lines this has been in the works for around a year between them. That's how long he claims the "new" software development has been in the works. I'm dubious but many were the same when Buddy handed over Strum as well. We lost a number of great sellers here over registration. Again, reading between the lines Frank has stated he is hoping to bring the sellers Subguns lost years ago when Tom was suckered into the pay per ad format around 2000. Well registration with a CC won't bring those folks back. When Tom changed formats there was a ton of outrage onsite He was wise enough to incorporate my suggestion of a free under $500 ad board but most folks were already well put off and gravitated to Buddy. You can look at the parts forum here and see how hit we have become. Truth is there are a ton of paranoics who refuse to register and we are all lesser for that. This is a great part of the reason we see the same handles advertising the same crap in parts and bits week after week since the changes here. I'm not being at all critical of the new format here, pretty much had to be done to pare away the scumbag scammers. I detest registration however I accept it as a necessary evil. I'm sure Buddy was driven half crazy policing the old boards and while the Free Lunch program was a fine thing most vendors didn't bother contributing a thin dime to that Burger for Buddy. That said watching the two boards Buddy was usually taking in more in voluntary donations then Bowers was with his pay as you go sex board silliness charging a lucky seven per listing. Anyways once you require any form of registration you always end up losing a certain segment of sellers and most often it's those folks who offer the truly obscure bits. Used to be you could regularly buy up somewhat grey market things both here and on Subguns like single saw cut parts sets. It still crops up on Strum but not nearly as regularly as it did even a year or so ago. Add to that I do know a good number of NFA folks that pretty much tired of the juvenileness of Subguns' moderation and hero worship. That started with the elimination of the old anything goes general discussion forum folding it into a softer format modded by a fool under Kate's old Sword Board. Whole bunch of folks drifted away due to that. Two top examples was the rabidity of attacks when Peter Kolaikas tried posting on the NFA board and the outright banning of Medal of Freedom winner, Doc Edmund Teller from the Sword Board because a mod got his panties in a bunch...yeah they actually had the inventor of the Hydrogen Bomb posting there, he made it less than a week before being banned. I know as I was the Man who invited him over. He just opposed wimmins thinking they were equal to Men, he was loud & proud about it too. All this stated Subguns has quite a bit of status for whomever owns it. It's possible Frank simply bought it as a vehicle to enhance his position in the marketplace which if he plays it properly it certainly should. Many of the old "BCRs" are either passed on or beginning to liquidate items out of their collections and Frank so far has mostly been a broker. Something to think on maybe huh...
  8. Yesterday
  9. H2728HK Fleming HK Sear in Excellent Condition in an SEF Pack.$34,495 As with all DealerNFA, Inc. guns, this item is owned by us, and in stock at our Miami office, where it is available for inspection or eForm transfer to a dealer in your state. Dealernfa, Inc Ruben Mendiola President For the quickest response, please contact us through our toll free number 7 days a week, from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST, or by email: ruben@dealernfa.com 305-271-3436 866-NFA-WANT (866-632-9268) Toll Free 866-415-7066 Toll Free Fax 305- 718 -4976 Fax Please visit our website for more detailed images that can be magnified at: | www.dealernfa.com | Facebook | Instagram | We are dealers and not Brokers. All firearms are in stock under our control and owned by DealerNFA, Inc With over 30 years in the Class III business, dealing in high quality legal firearms is not a hobby, but a profession - you will receive well deserved fast professional service. We are always looking for and paying top dollar for high quality legally registered machine gun, please either call me our my Toll Free line, email or fax. DealerNFA, Inc. pays the ATF transfer tax and payment is sent overnight. Florida residents are subject to Florida Sales tax.
  10. Steyr AUG-P, Pre-May Sales Sample

Re-up Ad
  11. C&R Sten MKII, WWII British

Re-up Ad
  12. WTB: "Quality" Machine Guns, Funds Overnighted

Re-up Ad
  13. Factory new OSS Elite Suppressor System. $15 shipping. OSS 7.62 OTB suppressors are a 2 component system featuring: Back Pressure Regulator (BPR) Signature Reduction Module (SRM) 7.62 OTB suppression systems are customized for a range of 7.62 platforms including Remington 700 7.62 AR AR-10 FN FAL SCAR-17 M-14 and other variants. Superior Performance Less than 5% bolt velocity increase fully suppressed Less than .5 MOA / .15 MIL POI shift Reduction of visual signature-less than .02 Lux of flash No initial bloom or secondary flash Low pressure low temperature solution-1/3rd the operating pressure 30% lower operating temperature 90% reduction of high velocity toxic gasses expelled at the shooter Hearing safe at the shooters ear Octagon design for enhanced mirage mitigation Superior Modularity Quick Disconnect (QD) self-torqueing design Caliber convertible
  14. GLOCK CLOCK NEW IN BOX MO OR CHECK ONLY 65.00 SHIPPED SEND TO GORDON MILLER 146 ASHLAN WOODS CT GREER SC 29651
  15. WTS:Lake City M852 & M118 $20 a box**Price Drop**

Dropped the price.
  16. WTB : MP40 Parts

I am looking for a bolt and recoil assembly with firing pin for my BNZ MP40. Original working parts only please. Thank you, Albert Manzi
  17. wtb trigger group for registered auto lower

tried it or NOT if you ever drop the hammer with the Geissele full auto trigger kit , you will NOT be satisfied. "pricey" for a reason !
  18. WTB Colt Thompson Vertical Front Grip

Sir, E-mail me at Charleserb@hotmail.com the Savage Front grips are the metal piece that mounts under the barrel, if that's what your looking for let me know, can send you photos of some examples I do have, Regards Charlie Maine
  1. Load more activity