All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past Hour
  2. NEW IN THE BOX, RUGER Precision Rifle System (PRS) in 6.5 Creedmoor. Also included is a NEW IN BOX 4-16x50 FFP, EBR-1 MRAD, VORTEX VIPER PST Riflescope, Model #PST-416F1-M Cradled in Vortex Tactical 30mm High Rings (#TRH), NEW IN BOX, UTG Recon 360 Bipod with Adapter for M-LOK Hand Guard and a NEW IN WRAP, Bowers Titanium .30Cal Suppressor with a 5/8 X 24 Mount and a Bowers Griptastic Suppressor Cover. NOTE: THE SUPPRESSOR IS AVAILABLE IN NATURAL TITANIUM FINISH OR BLACK FINISH (as shown). Quick efile Transfer on the Suppressor $3,495.00 Plus $75 CONUS S&I Florida Residents Subject to 6% Florida Sales Tax SIDEARMSAMS.COM jim@sidearmsams.com or 954-960-2596
  3. Today
  4. HK heavy bipod WTK

just picked-up a 91 with the heavy bipod and was thinking about selling it, what is one worth as I haven`t seen very many and none were offered for sale? Thanks all if you prefer to email me direct it is badguns@yahoo.com
  5. Headstamps look mostly to be 10, 11, 13, 14 and 15. I hand packed these in the boxes shown. I pulled any that had obvious damage, which was only a like a half-dozen out of a couple thousand total cases, and these were just some dents on the neck, no splits or anything egregious like that. They are packed 336 pieces per box. Price is $125 per box, or three boxes for $350. I have six boxes available. Price includes delivery to Knob Creek in April. M9 links packed in boxes. Approximately 10# per box (scale may be +/- a couple ounces). I do not know how many links there are per pound but some intelligent person out there may be nice enough to post the number here. Seems like $25 per box is fair...if I'm way off then it can be discussed. I have seven boxes available. Price includes delivery to Knob Creek in April. Direct email only, please: nick.gorgenNOSPAM@gmail.com Remove NOSPAM from email.
  6. Group Ind side plate on a matching #s M1917A1. The box, top cover latch, and grip was parkerized by someone previously. Gun runs flawless. Setup in 30-06. Comes with the water chest and tripod.$21,000 delivered. On a Form 3 in our inventory ready to transfer via E-Forms.
  7. G36K Parts Kit - Includes Rear Hinge Section - $2495 Heckler & Koch HK SL8 Barrel- New - $499.95 Heckler & Koch G36K Parts Kit For HDPS Stock Block Conversion - $2695 Heckler & Koch HK G36C Barrel - USA - $499.95 HKParts.net G36K Barrel Front End Kit - G36K - $749.95 HKParts.net G36K Barrel Front End Kit With Extended Flash Hider - G36K - $779.95 HKParts.net HK G36C .300 BLK Conversion Kit - $874.95 Tommy Built In stock and ready to ship today. HKPARTS https://www.hkparts.net/ (801) 987-3494
  8. Seems to be a fairly scarce item. There would be no way I would alter or paint it. 50 cal test rigs are unheard of.
  9. Suppressors and UMP40 for sale..

Hybrid sold.rest are still up
  10. Genuine WWII Production USGI M1 Carbine mags New in the Wrap, choice of markings "U" - Have 5 only "IS" - Have 4 only "A.I." _ Have 2 only Your choice, $39.95 each, buy 2 and get free original USGI mag pouch in NOS condition. Email for pics.
  11. Magnificent unfired Mauser C96 with 16-1/4" take down barrel/receiver assembly. Stock and forend are fitted with sling swivels. This semi-auto carbine takes both 10 round and 20 round magazines which are included in its Italian leather, French fitted case. The case is secured with two belts and a lockable brass snap closure. The French style fitted maroon felt interior holds the cleaning rod, brass bore brush, patch jag, walnut bullet block, and chrome oil bottle. There is an additional covered compartment for sundries. Note: The two pink ammunition boxes are not included. Price is $3495.00 plus $35.00 insured shipping to your FFL. This fantastic cased Mauser C96 is new old stock.
  12. Looking for a used one...
  13. Suppressors and UMP40 for sale..

Cans received by dealer, Thanks again!
  14. Price lowered... bottom dollar for an early WWII M1.
  15. M60D kit for sale

complete m60D kit including ejection control bag. photos on request. darwin
  16. Pre-86 keeper UZI full size on form 3. Comes with: Wood quick disconnect stock, original collapsing stock. Three (3) 32rd mag and one (1) 25rd mag. Aftermarket top cover for mounted recital sight. (pictured sight NOT included) Original furniture, and pictured vertical front grip. $7,500
  17. Pre-86 keeper UZI full size UZI on form 3. Comes with: Wood quick disconnect stock, original collapsing stock. Three (3) 32rd mag and one (1) 25rd mag. Aftermarket top cover for mounted recital sight. (pictured sight NOT included) Original furniture, and vertical front grip. $7,500
  18. M60D kit for sale

Is this a m60d conversion kit, or is it a complete parts kit?
  19. Yesterday
  20. NIB RUGER SR-22 & RUGER SILENT-SR Suppressor

Pretty nice package. Where are you at in Florida?
  21. Transferable Micro & Mini IMI UZI Package BG Bolt

Up for sale is a very cool and rare Closed Bolt set of IMI MINI and MICRO UZI SBR/MACHINE gun combo. Conversions were done by MGE and RDTS. The mini receiver is an original carbine with original finish, has a threaded barrel. The micro is a 100% commando conversion. Including the proper trigger housing, front sling loop, bayonet lug, closed bolt user manual and correctly attached folding stock. Both guns are registered SBR's and the registered bolt is a B G micro/mini Closed bolt that fits both guns. This is a 3 stamp set. $28,995 In stock on F3s and we use eForms for quickest transfer approvals. Price includes shipping and a tracking #.
  22. Transferrables, Pre-Mays, and Accessories

S/N: 209xxx Images - http://s79.photobucket.com/user/BloodhoundArms/library/Consignment%20Guns/Colt%20614%20209xxx
  1. Load more activity