All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. For your consideration I have a few rifles that were liquidated to me by a local dealer going out of business. These guns are all Brand NEW IN BOX and listed below dealer cost! Please feel free to PM me for additional photos on any of the guns. Payment is via USPS Postal Money order or PayPal via "Friends & Family". Sig Sauer 716 G2 Patrol 7.62 (Newest Model) - $1595 Sig Sauer MCX Virtus 16 inch 5.56 FDE - $1495 Sig Sauer MPX Pistol w/ Brace 9mm - $1250 IWI Tavor X95 5.56 - $1495
  3. MG-34 .308 conversion experiance?

The 308 conversion in the mg34 can be finicky, but when done right they just run. I've been doing 308/x51 conversions for a while with great results, long and short, and my personal short 34 (mg34s look) runs perfect at 950RPM. Doesn't sound like you have a belt issue by your description, but the MG3 belts are greatly preferred for feeding 308/x51.
  4. WTB: Transferable M134 Minigun

The last one I saw for sale was for $325,000 several years ago. For the right price, everything is for sale.
  5. WTB: Transferable M134 Minigun

For this gun, it’s pretty much seller’s discretion. I remember seeing one for sale at SAR Show West but I can’t remember the vendor
  6. WTT Hank Williams Jr. MP40

Hello, I have for trade the one and only MP40 that Country Music Legend Hank Williams Jr. registered in the November 1968 Amnesty. Comes with a copy of the original paperwork. This gun is coded ayf43 and is a mismatched, reblued, shooter grade gun with a cool story. Gun came back a short while ago from Bubba Naess at Black River Militaria in Vermont. He worked on the gun for the last year and it shoots like new. It is a mainly matching gun with the following parts matching: endcap, trigger guard, stock, receiver tube, rear site, firing pin. Mismatched are bolt (original), slab side magwell (original), barrel (postwar), barrel nut (postwar???), cocking handle sleeve (postwar). The gun is on a Form 4 in the Forever West State of Wyoming. If you might be interested in this gun, then I suggest you come to see it in person. I am a short flight from Denver, CO about a 45 minute flight. The gun is not for sale as it is my shooter gun but would be willing to trade to help complete my code collection. What I want in trade: I am looking for a shooter grade C&R MP40. Finish is not important to me as long as the gun runs good. However, I am looking for specific codes. The codes I am mainly interested in are in this order: fxo41, fxo42, bnz41, bnz42, or bnz43 only. I would not be interested in other codes like 27, 122 or 660. May consider a rewat or a possible dewat. Your gun must have the ribbed magwell, push button cocking handle, and the six sided barrel nut. Email is feldherrnhalle@hotmail.com or call or text (307) 670-3039. I am stone cold retarded when it comes to posting pics but I can send them to your email or phone. Just let me know and I will send them to you. Thank you for taking the time to read my ad. Schmeisser Guy
  7. M16s come down some - Morphy Auction today

Some numbers looked fair......but for alot of the items, when you add the 20%buyer's premium.... not so much
  8. please post photos of the machining on the HK packs. Thanks
  9. WTS MP38/40 Magazines

I'll take all these as per our text conversation, thanks again!
  10. Yesterday
  11. How do I file a FOIA

I've never paid a single cent for any of my FOIA requests. I usually put $100 for the amount, but a guy would probably be fine with $10. Not necessary.
  12. I will take 5,000 if you have some left.
  13. I was going through my mag inventory and found that I have too many P7K3 .22lr magazines & would like to sell some of them but I have no idea what they are worth. I did a search and couldn't find any for sale so I have no idea what the market price is for these things. Any help is appreciated.
  14. WTS: PAWS M-16 Carbine, $19,000

Price reduced. Knob Creek sale fell through. Now $19,000
  15. Original fully transferable Springfield M1A-M14, 7.62 (.308). Manufactured by Springfield Armory, Geneseo, IL. Bolt marked TRW 7790186. Rifle condition is excellent and it has been test-fired. Buyer pays Fedex Priority shipping of $200. $17,500 Firearm(s) in this ad are possessed by, titled to, and will be shipped by John Norrell Inc. These are not being brokered and are not third-party sales. Firearm in this ad will be transferred to a class III dealer on an ATF E-form 3. John Norrell has been a licensed manufacturer and dealer (C-2/C-3) for 35 years and is currently an officer of the U.S. Federal Court appointed in the role as a Special Master administrator to liquidate NFA firearms released directly to us by ATF under court order. All NFA rules apply. Acceptable payment will be in the form of either a cashier's check or a money payable to JOHN NORRELL, INC. This item is listed by, and the website and postings are monitored by E. A. Shelnutt of John Norrell, Inc. When a party offers the full advertised amount, they are automatically the official buyer and any ongoing negotiations or conversations with other parties are no longer relevant.
  16. Five bolt carrier groups for the M16 5.56mm. Carriers are stamped "C" and bolts are stamped MPC. These appear to be new Colt. Sold only as a group of 5 for $600. Products in this ad are possessed by and will be shipped by John Norrell Inc. These are not being brokered and are not third-party sales. John Norrell has been a licensed manufacturer and dealer (C-2/C-3) for 35 years and is currently an officer of the U.S. Federal Court appointed in the role as a Special Master administrator to liquidate NFA firearms released directly to us by ATF under court order. All NFA rules apply. Acceptable payment will be in the form of either a cashier's check or a money payable to JOHN NORRELL, INC. This item is listed by, and the website and postings are monitored by E. A. Shelnutt of John Norrell Inc. When a party offers the full advertised amount, they are automatically the official buyer and any other ongoing negotiations or conversations with other parties are no longer relevant.
  17. 191 series AC556, fires on semi, 3rnd burst, and full auto. Has extra trigger pack, barrel is 18” with bayonet lug,( takes Standard M-16 bayonet). This is a shooter, I have video of firing the gun, if you want them. Gun was probably in a full stock to begin, but put in Mini-14 Folding factory stock. You can see where the stock has been modified. $8750+shipping. With the prices I have seen this is a bargain, shoots only .223. I have several mags, 1-40rnd, 2-20rnd.on a form 4 South Carolina. Pictures will be sent on request basis as different people want different views. Contact me krc9995@icloud.com. Phone calls are okay before 9pm est, 843-824-8316
  18. Was it me or were various versions of M16s selling cheap. Also the T161 sold cheap in my opinion
  19. 191 series, shoots on semi, 3 rnd burst, and full auto. Has extra trigger pack. Several factory mags available 140rnd, 2 20rnd. Has bayonet lug, was probably a full size gun before I owned it. $8750+ shipping on form 4 in Charleston S.C. Of course I pay my transfer you pay yours. Best way to contact me is krc9995@icloud.com. Phone calls before 9pm est. 843-824-8316. Photos will be sent upon request, as different people want different views. Hope to hear from you.
  20. WTB: Transferable M134 Minigun

And, what is your target price?
  21. Colt Defender 45acp stainless like new

Price reduction $975 shipped
  22. How do I file a FOIA

What is the typical amount charged for the duplication fees? Just curious
  23. WTB: Transferable M134 Minigun

Wondering if there is a transferable m134 for sale at the moment, any leads would be appreciated
  24. HK53A2

25. MP5SD Pre may dealer sample

1. Load more activity