All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. BOLT, ACTUATOR, SPRING, GUIDE, AND BLISH LOCK BELONG IN COLT THOMPSON 1921 A #201. AVAILABLE FIRST TO OWNER OF # 201. AFTER ONE WEEK AVAILABLE AS SPARE PARTS. $8000.00
  3. Yesterday
  4. WTS: IMI UZI Model A with AWC MK 9 suppressor

Regardless of which Form it will transfer on, you can purchase with confidence. I had a transaction with Steve last year and he is the real deal. In Liberty, Kristopher
  5. This Plainfield Machine Transferable M2 .30 Carbine Machine Gun is currently in our inventory on a Form 3 Call or text for info @ (502) 909-6653 More pics on our gunbroker ad $9500
  6. WTS: IMI UZI Model A with AWC MK 9 suppressor

If only it was on a form 3
  7. Bump for lowered price.
  8. $8700 plus shipping, will e file to your dealer. Gun runs amazing and have video of it, it’s faster than most 08/15s I’ve seen. Non matching but all German parts except repo or so I’m told drum hanger (bought as an original). Booster, bipod and water cover are all original. 1 Vickers brass tab belt included.
  9. WTB: Quality Machine Guns, Funds Overnighted

Re-up Ad
  10. Reising, M50, Military

Reising Submachine Gun #43497 Offered for sale is a Harrington & Richardson Reising Model 50 Submachine Gun, serial number 43497. This Reising was manufactured in 1942, just under halfway through the WWII production run of the weapon. This Reising has been refinished, and is what is commonly referred to by Reising collectors as a “Military Model,” with a 14-fin barrel, knurled quick disassembly screw, and a three-screw trigger guard. It has a stock featuring reinforcement bolts, and is in good overall condition. $6,495 As with all DealerNFA, Inc. guns, this item is owned by us, and in stock at our Miami office, where it is available for inspection or eForm transfer to a dealer in your state. Dealernfa, Inc Ruben Mendiola President For the quickest response, please contact us through our toll free number 7 days a week, from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST, or by email: ruben@dealernfa.com 305-271-3436 866-NFA-WANT (866-632-9268) Toll Free 866-415-7066 Toll Free Fax Please visit our website for more detailed images that can be magnified at: | www.dealernfa.com | Facebook | Instagram | We are dealers and not Brokers. All firearms are in stock under our control and owned by DealerNFA, Inc With over 30 years in the Class III business, dealing in high quality legal firearms is not a hobby, but a profession - you will receive well deserved fast professional service. We are always looking for and paying top dollar for high quality legally registered machine gun, please either call me our my Toll Free line, email or fax. DealerNFA, Inc. pays the ATF transfer tax and payment is sent overnight. Florida residents are subject to Florida Sales tax.
  11. M1 (M2) Carbine, WWII, Standard Products, Excellent

Re-up Ad
  12. M37, Pre-May Sales Sample, US Property

Re-up Ad
  13. M10, 9mm, RPB/MAC

Re-up Ad
  14. Thompson M1, Excellent

Re-up Ad
  15. HK, MP5A2, “Keeper” Pre-May, Excellent, Dyer

Re-up Ad
  16. Colt M16, Rifle, Excellent

Re-up Ad
  17. Thompson M1, Excellent

Re-up Ad
  18. HK, 53A3, RR, Fleming/Dyer, Excellent

Re-up Ad
  19. got what I needed - thanks
  20. Colt Thompson's – Buying or Selling

E-mail sent
  21. Walther, MPK, Pre-May Sales Sample

Re-up Ad
  22. Colt Thompson's – Buying or Selling

Highly recommend this book! Both my Father and I each purchased a copy to learn more about what to look for in purchasing a Colt TSMG, since it has always been his dream gun. Armed with all this knowledge, he was able to confidently purchase a Colt 1928 Navy at Ohio Colt Collectors. Even if you're not in the market for one, fantastic book to read and learn.
  23. Threaded barrel blow out

Well then I can’t use the G17 barrel as all I have are Gen5’s
  24. Cz factory threaded barrels

I’ll take a CZ75 barrel. PM sent Thanks Jeff
  25. WTB: SIG PE57 Styrofoam Box

Still looking!!! Tony
  26. Your statement about schools is very pertinent. It would seem to me that the use of active shooter drills in public schools will foster a fear of firearms in many young and impressionable kids that will last a lifetime creating more and more people resistant to the ideals of the second amendment.
  1. Load more activity