All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Got mine out today, and it fits in all of my uzi's perfect. Nice job.
  4. Alpine mounts are rare. The one I have was about the same condition before restoration with desert tan paint with the red primer. Yours looks to be excellent condition and a very fair price.
  5. please use Sturm’s PM system ….. click on the users name to see message button ……
  6. May I ask a few question about your rifle please. I have a couple M28/ 76 Mosins. I've read about these, not familiar at all with them. Thank you Bryan Beach City Ohio
  7. Rifle was exactly as described, great communication. Extremely well packed, fast shipping, Super smooth transaction. I wish they could all be this way. Highly recommend , Thank you!
  8. Very easy to deal with, great communication, items exactly as described, Smooth transaction. Thank you!
  9. COMPLETE M60 D KIT IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. 3 DAY INSPECTION FOR FULL RETURN MINUS MY SHIPPING COST. $3,500 PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING COST.
  10. Hello all up for grabs is this really nice. 1944 "dar" gebirgslafette. This originated as a ww2 mount and was used post war by the Austrian army. But unlike 90% of them this one was not sandblasted. So 70% of its original Dunkelgelb is present. 80% has been removed but there is still some that needs to be removed. I have had this mount for about 3 years and recently purchased a better dar gebirgslafette so this one is available. I have 6k in it and that is what I would like to get out of it. Local pickup in Maryland is available. Everything functions as it should. My email is: MG42@EmeraldTreeBoa.com
  11. it works great - well worth it ! 427forever
  12. Yesterday
  13. Mini Uzi -- Dealer Sampler SEL *****48 with a SCRC 9mm Suppressor. Offered for $18,000.00. This machine gun is on an eForm 3 in my inventory and ready for an expedient, tax exempt, eForm 3 transfer to any FFL with an SOT. *A Pre-1986 dealer sample machine gun may only be transferred to a Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL) with a valid Special Occupation Taxpayer (SOT). This machine gun will come as-pictured and AS-IS. I purchased this Mini UZI from Kent Lamont in 1994 and the Suppressor I purchased new from Tim Bixler, he was kind enough make it fit perfectly to the barrel nut thread. If you want more info on Kent or Tim please do a search and you will find several write ups regarding them. Tim machined this can to fit UZIs, so I am keeping them together. I have hardly fired it in 20 years, so it is in excellent condition. A safe queen which has been in my possession since 1994. It is a pre-owned firearm and will show some minor signs of wear from storage, handling and use. I have fired this machine gun and it runs perfectly in both semi and full-auto modes. Since one can never be too careful I have the serial numbers blocked out, but for the buyer, I of course will send same pictures with the serial numbers. Accepted forms of Payment: Personal checks and business checks (allow for 15 business days to allow time for check to clear) and bank wire transfers. Shipping in the continental USA only and will be up to the buyer to cover the costs via USPS Registered Priority Mail. Shipment must be fully insured, adult signature required/restricted delivery to ensure that it make it safely to your location For serious inquiries only, If you have any questions and would like to speak to me directly please do not hesitate to contact me at 713-818-9420 from 9:00 am to 6:00PM central . Todd Womble toddawomble@gmail.com
  14. I am an 07SOT. please email me to arrange payment and transfer. thanks Jeremy
  15. We are retiring and have the following Transferable and Pre-May Dealer Samples for sale. As soon as we are able, we will be uploading photos and detailed descriptions. If you are interested, please feel free to contact us for additional information. We are an FFL/SOT and E-File. Cook & Company, LLC. 303-319-9751 or mikercook57@gmail.com - 1919A4, 30-06 & 308, Fully Transferable, DLO Side-Plate, Excellent Condition: $27,000.00 - 1917, 30-06, Fully Transferable, DLO Side-Plate, Excellent Condition, with M35 Tri-Pod: $26,5000 - Colt Armalite AR-15 (M16 Model 01), 11,*** Serial Number, Fully Transferable, As New Condition, comes with amazing Armalite marked accessories, highly collectable and museum quality: $85,000.00 - Colt AR-15 Model M4 SBR, Fully Transferable, New In Box: $2,400.00 - Auto Ordnance M1A1 (Thompson), Pre-Pay Dealer Sample, Very Good + Condition, U.S. Property marked, with Mags: $20,500.00 - HK53A2/A3, Pre-May Dealer Sample, Dyer Refurbishment and looks As New, with A2 and A3 stocks, (2) Mags: $23,500.00 - IMI UZI, 9mm, Pre-May Dealer Sample, As New Condition, numerous accessories including original plastic box: $12,500.00
  16. WTS: Stoner 63 Parts Lot Payment: Venmo, Zelle, USPS Money Order, Personal Check (wait to clear), Bank Check, Cash Price: $2000 Shipping: Actual Price Contact: PM or email at bevisblack15NOSPAM@yahoo.com (remove NOSPAM) Cross Posted This lot consists of several demilled portions of Stoner 63s. The larger sections show evidence of demill by hydraulic cuts. Parts for these are rare in any form, grab these while you can! Please review the 45 photos linked below. https://imgur.com/a/EkFxoLS
  17. We have a few Surefire Mini suppressors. They are all PD trade in. You can expect scratches, dings, wear, and general use. No strikes. All come with QD mount/flash hider. Some come with box/paperwork, case. $700 each + shipping Very rare H&K MP5-N Suppressor. This may be the rarest suppressor we have ever got in! This H&K marked suppressor is made for the MP5-N, MP5K-N, and MP5K-PDW with 1/2x32 TPI Right Hand threads. Research suggests this suppressor was designed/made by Mickey Finn for US Navy SOCOM contracts. ATF forms show manufacture is Heckler & Koch and model MP5N. We also have read these pre-date the KAC MP5 suppressors that were also used for the SOCOM contracts. - $1500 + shipping All will transfer on a form 3 All NFA laws apply. No Sales to banned states. Venmo or Zelle, or CC. No Paypal. VA residents pay 5.4% sales tax. Please check out my Website Blue Mountain Supply LLC for more parts, magazines, and firearm accessories. www.bluemountainsupplyllc.com
  1. Load more activity