All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. there was an outfit making new oem type mac cans and internals,anybody remember who they were. forgot to save the site. thanks
  3. Today
  4. Truth be told I do almost exclusively use my Mac with the 5.56 upper now as the STG is a smoother shooter for 9mm. However for .45 the Mac is somehow more enjoyable, probably because the cyclic rate is ridiculous.
  5. These M4LE lowers came to us as Police Trade Ins and are in good condition. Made in Canada "Colt Diemaco" with M4LE markings and double bullets. Lowers say "Colt's Law Enforcement Cal. 5.56". They also have the LEO/Restricted markings on the right side of the magazine well. Receivers will have A3 stocks Sales is for one (1) complete lower. Item pictured is representative of one you will receive. Used, Sold as is, No returns. No sales to CA, NY, WA, DC, HI or any banned states. $850 each + shipping VA residents add 5.4% for sale tax. I accept Venmo, Zelle, MO, CC with fee, or check. NO Paypal Please check out my Website Blue Mountain Supply LLC for more parts, magazines, and firearm accessories. [url=https://www.bluemountainsupplyllc.com/]https://www.bluemountainsupplyllc.com/[/url]
  6. New BAR barrels $650 ea 3/1900.00 and original AR10 Barrel Like new May be chrome lined? $1000 plus shipping
  7. This deal was a year in the making! PD trade in HK416 Parts kits. Multiple kits of different configurations. All kits are used in good shape. Unknown round count. Prices below + shipping. No trade. Not splitting kits up. HK416 10.4" Kit, BA date code, folding front sight/gas block, HK rear sight, newer style HK stock - $4699.99 1 for sale HK416 14.5" Kit, AF date code, folding front sight/gas block, HK rear sight - $4499.99 1 for sale SOLD HK416 10.4" Kit, AG, AH, or AH date code - $4399.99 multiple for sale HK416 14.5" Kit, AG date code, Magpul MBUS front/rear folding sights- $4199.99 multiple for sale All NFA laws apply. No Sales to banned states. Venmo or Zelle, or CC. No Paypal. VA residents pay 5.4% sales tax. Please check out my Website Blue Mountain Supply LLC for more parts, magazines, and firearm accessories. [url=https://www.bluemountainsupplyllc.com/]https://www.bluemountainsupplyllc.com/[/url]
  8. Owned both, currently only have an RPB 10/9. Both are iconic guns but the Mac has way more options and more spare parts.
  9. Yesterday
  10. WTS NIB/NOS Gemtech SeaHunter 22lr suppressors $325ea shipped/insured All Sold Pending Funds. Thank you. We now have qty 00x NIB/NOS Gemtech SeaHunter 22lr suppressors that need a new home. We took these in when we bought the inventory of the largest 07/02 in Alaska quite a few years ago. We are clearing transferable NFA items out before we start selling our no letter Post Sample MGs. The Gemtech SeaHunter is a titanium suppressor which uses a quick attach barrel device. The barrel device is the standard 1/2x28 thread pitch and the device is included in the Pelican case which these shipped from Gemtech in. Qualified Weapon Item Numbers for these suppressors are: QFSB1P08L18 SeaHunter Suppressor Sold QFSB1P09L01 SeaHunter Suppressor Sold QFSB1P09L06 SeaHunter Suppressor Sold QFSB1P17L05 SeaHunter Suppressor Sold QFSB1P17L06 SeaHunter Suppressor Sold These will ship USPS Certified/Registered Insured. These suppressors are in our inventory and we will only transfer to another SOT on eForm 3 upon full payment. Payments accepted are Company Check, ACH, Wire Transfer, USPS Money Orders and personal check (these will incur 14 day hold after check is deposited). Qualified Weapon Systems, Inc. 07/SOT 5-43-03436 Shop: 636-239-1647 MUST LEAVE MESSAGE Mobile: 314-517-3596 Fred W. Smith email: qualifiedweapon@gmail.com
  11. I know there is a scam website, Tennessee-guns, but it appears Tennessee Guns ,(without the dash) is legit. Google maps shows a gunshop at their listed address. Has anyone done business with them? They are listing a pre-sample on their website that I am interested in. Thanks in advance!
  12. Perhaps he wants a premium for the consecutive SN's. Just a thought. YMMV
  13. Please Edit your title ….. remove WTS …. Replace with SPF …. Once funds received…. Remove SPF …add SOLD ….. Thanks ………. Guys … posting SFP or SOLD in a reply bumps your ad back to the top of page one … not necessary if SFP or SOLD … please just edit your Title by adding SFP then SOLD ….. help keep the first page for items still available….. thanks
  14. Sure, I understand that ATF couldn't say on a daily basis how many there are. I just thought that they might report end of year figures for recent prior years or something. I've found a reference that said the total in 2016 or 2017 was about 297k, but couldn't find anything more recent than that.
  15. You do realize your pricing is cheaper to buy them individually than as a pair right? LoL
  16. Hey SGT Fish, My response was not directed at you or anyone in particular. I posted the quote from Got Uzi and just wanted to add to his post, and your previous post, as to include other references to the statute quoted above. Making note of the increased approval time for OOB no law letter transfers and other forms of misconduct. If one has been in the business for 20 years or more are probably aware of a few high profile cases in which C2 manufacturers had gone into a so called gray area in their business model. That did in fact catch the attention of the ATF. They had taken several, a few hundred of the M11’s, as I understood, then cut out a small section of the receiver that included the serial numbers, and welded them in a inconspicuous place on the receiver. Then sold newly manufactured machine guns with transferable M11 serial numbers. It took someone in the NFA to notice the discrepancy. Those who purchased, these so called transformed weapons, eventually had them confiscated. The perpetrators were convicted for their actions. FFL/SOTs abusing the LE demo letter process, and most recently mentioned in the threads. One FFL/SOT abusing the OOB letter process. This kind of behavior catches the ire of the ATF. So, now they scrutinize the LE demo letter process and the OOB post sample transfer process. This leads to longer approval times, etc. i agree in that one’s business plan is nobody’s business. But some choose to push the envelope until they’re caught. This effects all of us in the business…
  17. That’s nice but no thanks. Just looking for lower end of one. Thanks
  1. Load more activity