All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. I have some extra suppressors I don't need, below are the details, the pricing it plus shipping and insurance if wanted. Payment by postal money orders only. What you see in the pictures is what you will receive, Contact me thru the messaging here. Thanks for looking 1-DD Wave 7.62 QA I can't say 100% if it is new so I am saying it is a demo, No QA included $575.00 2- YHM Resonator K 30 cal QA I can't say 100% if it is new so I am saying it is a demo, No QA included $450.00 3-YHM Nitro 30 cal QA I can't say 100% if it is new so I am saying it is a demo, No QA included $650.00 4-WGGS MK1 9mm thread on can 1/2x28tpi 9"OAL (very light use) $300.00 5- Range Tool MOS 22 can (very light use) $150.00 6-Range Tool MOS 22 can (very light use) $150.00 7- Whisper Technologies .223 threaded for 14mm AK thread (very light use) I have also included the 14mm to 1/2x28 tpi adapter so it can be used on AK's or AR's $375.00 8-M14/M1 Flash suppressor-New- threads measure .595" $50.00
  4. Yugo and Romanian both work fine, but are corrosive as stated. Romanian is steel cased from all my experience, and has a nice sweet smell when fired. Older Yugo has deeper set primers, but should be fine in bolt guns. Just clean 'em up good after use and you'll be fine.
  5. Highly recommend @Albagtp, excellent communication made for a seamless transaction. FFL transfer dealer(s) did a great job too.
  6. Thank you. Yes they are very rare to find. Even more so with original paint. I have been collecting and researching them for 20 years.
  7. I haven't been maintaining this thread.. but it has some info: https://www.sturmgewehr.com/forums/index.php?/topic/18040-mg34-questions-becoming-a-8mm-ammo-list/ I've used Romanian (red lacquer I think) without issues. Also used FedArms without issues too. Bad stuff is Turkish and Greek.
  8. Got mine out today, and it fits in all of my uzi's perfect. Nice job.
  9. Alpine mounts are rare. The one I have was about the same condition before restoration with desert tan paint with the red primer. Yours looks to be excellent condition and a very fair price.
  10. please use Sturm’s PM system ….. click on the users name to see message button ……
  11. May I ask a few question about your rifle please. I have a couple M28/ 76 Mosins. I've read about these, not familiar at all with them. Thank you Bryan Beach City Ohio
  12. Rifle was exactly as described, great communication. Extremely well packed, fast shipping, Super smooth transaction. I wish they could all be this way. Highly recommend , Thank you!
  13. Very easy to deal with, great communication, items exactly as described, Smooth transaction. Thank you!
  1. Load more activity