All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. NEW Heckler & Koch SP5K-PDW - early model with the hard case (which sell for $200ish alone) all original accessories & mags most E payments Credit Cards +3% Shipped CONUS to your FFL $75
  3. Today
  4. $18000obo SWD mac11/9 with Lage slow fire upper and .22 cal conversion kit. Many mags and accessories. Was going to shoot subgun matches but no time. A list of items and accessories is in the pics. I have the original upper and box also. I have owned this gun for 21years. It has been shot, it functions as it should. It is sold as a shooters package. I will not break up the package.I was a former 07/02 for many years. This is on my trust. This was my personal gun. It is on a form 4 in texas. This is a shooter ready package for .22 and 9mm. The stock is adjustable and comfortable to shoot. All NFA rules apply. 2547156twoeight9 $18000 obo. Worst I can say is no
  5. This 1895 Nagant revolver is new and unfired. Finish is bright blue, with sharp checkering on the wood grips. The gun is in cal. 7.62x38R and includes original leather holster, cleaning rod, take-down screwdriver and lanyard. The gun and accessories are priced at $895 however all reasonable offers will be considered. This gun can be sold directly to an Idaho buyer, or to a buyer in any state and shipped through the buyer's local licensed dealer. Email "jon at class3firearms dot com" for further details or additional photos. Actual shipping and insurance charges will apply to any firearm not picked up at Seller's licensed premises; sale is subject Idaho or other state's Sales Tax. I accept cash, checks & USPS money orders, or (very reluctantly!) PayPal with 4% premium. Class III Dealer handling both Title I and Title II firearms transfers for Idaho residents for over thirty-five years. NRA & ISRPA Life Member, IAWCA Founding Member. Hours by appointment.
  6. JonC

M16A1MOD

This gun is a genuine Viet Nam War era, low serial number Colt! The gun was manufactured by Colt, probably in the mid to late 1960s. It is marked “PROPERTY OF U. S. GOVT.” The model designation was changed to “M16A1MOD” during reconditioning by Anniston Army Depot in 1986. The gun was bought by a dealer who purchased a number of such guns when a Government Agency surplussed them. It weas subsequently bought by a collector who has owned it since the early ‘90s. All components are the original factory Colt and U.S. G.I. The gun is in excellent condition for an 60-year-old antique, having been fired very little. It is transferrable to anyone who may lawfully own any firearm, in any state which does not prohibit full-auto firearms. The gun has a 20" barrel and fixed stock and includes two, Colt 20 rd. magazines and sling. The gun is priced at $39,950 plus Federal Transfer Tax (and state sales taxes if applicable) and shipping. All reasonable offers will be considered. Call or email for further information or additional photos. Email jon@class3firearms.com for photos and further details. Payment in full via USPS money order or cashier's check is required to start the ATF paperwork. Once the payment is received and clears, all except the registered item (receiver, suppressor, etc.) will be shipped. Buyer pays transfer tax and 6% Idaho sales tax to Idaho buyer (or transfer tax to out-of-state dealer), packing, shipping and insurance. Prices are negotiable; all reasonable offers considered. This gun can be sold directly to an Idaho buyer, or to a buyer in any state and shipped through the buyer's local licensed dealer. Email "jon at class3firearms dot com" for further details or additional photos. Actual shipping and insurance charges will apply to any firearm not picked up at Seller's licensed premises; sale is subject Idaho or other state's Sales Tax. I accept cash, checks & USPS money orders, or (very reluctantly!) PayPal with 4% premium. Class III Dealer handling both Title I and Title II firearms transfers for Idaho residents for over thirty-five years. NRA & ISRPA Life Member, IAWCA Founding Member. Hours by appointment. Class III Dealer handling both Title I and Title II firearms transfers for Idaho residents for over thirty-five years. NRA & ISRPA Life Member, IAWCA Founding Member. Hours by appointment.
  7. I've got the exact same letter and one small chunk of the receiver with the S/N and Stemple's info on it. The rest of my pig went to the "great oxy-acetylene barbecue in the sky" virtue of Got Uzi. I broke more or less even on the gun if I ignore 30+ years of price increases
  8. Is the Thompson still for sale? If so can you please message me?
  9. Let's see: A fire control mechanism that sooner or later will fail to allow full-auto fire Crappy sights that you adjust with pliers Possibly the worst wobbly stock ever put on a gun An unbuffered bolt that will eventually beat the holes for the takedown pin out of round A stupidly high rate of fire ...and that's the S&W gun the clones are generally worse. Buy something, anything else.
  10. Hey I’m looking for a transferable M60, let me know if you have one. Thanks Joe
  11. JonC

M11/9mm

This M11/9mm Submachine Gun was manufactured by SWD Inc. of Atlanta Georgia before the 1986 manufacturing ban, has changed hands several rimes before the present owner bought it in 1995. The gun is in very good to excellent condition and shows minimal firing wear. It is transferrable to anyone who may lawfully own any firearm, in any state which does not prohibit full-auto firearms. The gun has a the original 6" barrel and collapsible stock, as well as other barrels, a fixed stock, spare upper receiver, many magazines, brass catcher and spare internal parts and original box and instruction manual. The asking price is $16,495 plus Federal Transfer Tax (and state sales taxes if applicable) and shipping. Terms available. All reasonable offers will be considered. Call or email jon@class3firearms.com for further information or additional photos. This gun can be sold directly to an Idaho buyer, or to a buyer in any state and shipped through the buyer's local licensed dealer. Email jon@class3firearms.com for additional photos and further details. Payment in full via cash, check, USPS money order or cashier's check is required to start the ATF paperwork. Once payment is received, all except the registered item (receiver, suppressor, etc.) will be shipped. Buyer pays transfer tax and 6% Idaho sales tax to Idaho buyer (or transfer tax to out-of-state dealer), packing, shipping and insurance. Prices are negotiable; all reasonable offers considered. Actual shipping and insurance charges will apply to any firearm not picked up at Seller's licensed premises. Class III Dealer handling both Title I and Title II firearms transfers for Idaho residents for over thirty-five years. NRA & ISRPA Life Member, IAWCA Founding Member. Hours by appointment.
  12. Please Edit your title ….. ( click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner of your ad to edit ) … remove WTS …. Replace with SPF …. Once funds received…. Remove SPF …add SOLD ….. Thanks ………. As per board rules … leave All ad Content intact including Price/s …. Simply add Sold……….. Guys … posting SFP or SOLD in a reply bumps your ad back to the top of page one … not necessary if SFP or SOLD … please just edit your Title by adding SFP then SOLD ….. help keep the first page for items still available….. thanks
  13. Dont buy an mk760. Back in early 90's I bought one cause it was cheap $500. It never ran right. FTF and light primer strikes and a bullet got lodged in the barrel. Never got a full mag to fire. I brought it to 2 different gunsmiths and they smoothed and polished blah blah. It sucked but I sold it for $1500 2yrs later. I was honest about it needing work. Plus the stock sucked and was wobbly.
  14. This 1918A2 BAR was manufactured by Group Industries of Louisville, Kentucky before the 1986 ban. Although the receiver was newly manufactured, all other parts are U.S. G.I, made during either W.W. II or Korea. The present owner has had it for over 15 years and taken very good care of it. The gun is in very good to excellent condition, showing very little firing wear. It is transferrable to anyone who may lawfully own any firearm, in any state which does not prohibit full-auto firearms. The gun includes 10, 20 rd. magazines, spare parts kit including extractors, gas system parts, takedown tool, magazine loader, a hard carrying/shipping case and a video on the disassembly and maintenance of the gun. The gun is priced at $29,500 plus Federal Transfer Tax (and state sales taxes if applicable) and shipping. All reasonable offers will be considered. Terms available. Call jon at area code 208-888-2829 or email jon@class3firearms.com for further information, additional photos or to negotiate. This gun can be sold directly to an Idaho buyer, or to a buyer in any state and shipped through the buyer's local licensed dealer. Email jon@class3firearms.com for additionl photos and further details. Payment in full via cash, check, USPS money order or cashier's check is required to start the ATF paperwork. Once payment is received, all except the registered item (receiver, suppressor, etc.) will be shipped. Buyer pays transfer tax and 6% Idaho sales tax to Idaho buyer (or transfer tax to out-of-state dealer), packing, shipping and insurance. Prices are negotiable; all reasonable offers considered. Actual shipping and insurance charges will apply to any firearm not picked up at Seller's licensed premises; Class III Dealer handling both Title I and Title II firearms transfers for Idaho residents for over thirty-five years. NRA & ISRPA Life Member, IAWCA Founding Member. Hours by appointment.
  15. Item arrived, as described and seller was easy to deal with! Thanks
  16. Looks like IA CO SAC, CA I would think that is Inter American out of Sacramento, CA. I have the same for a pre-sample MP40.
  17. C&R Guide Lamp M3 Grease Gun with SCRC MK3 suppressor. The gun is beautiful inside and out, almost too good to be true. I've owned both for 16yrs and bought the suppressor brand new. The novelty of the suppressor that was as big and heavy as the gun wore off soon so it has less than 400rds through. It is a user serviceable suppressor and comes with the disassembly tool. The gun is part of my personal collection and will transfer on a form 4. The suppressor was never transferred to myself and will transfer on a form 3. I'll pay the $200 tax on the gun. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs. Payment is ti be certified funds for the gun, and you can pay with a CC once shipping is calculated. No trades or offers considered. I have spare parts and magazines available which I will give first refusal to the buyer before listing them separately. PM me or email steve@adcofirearms.com
  18. I understand that, I just can't read the importer name on the gun. Could you please advise who the importer is? Have you had the gun long enough to have a paper Form 3 that lists the Importer in the Manufacturer box?
  19. Parts are pretty much interchangeable. I've read that some bolts do not interchange + extractor differences. The S&W has some (limited) military history and it is rated a C&R gun. Most S&W were police or prison guns. MK760 does not have, to my knowledge, any real PD or military history. Frank Iannamico's book covers everything is great detail ("The Smith & Wesson Model 76 Submachine Gun"). Get it if you're interested in these types. Both types are VERY similar ("clone" applies). The S&W is always priced higher and is generally viewed as having better manufacture and reliability (unsure if the latter is true or not). Fun guns. Good luck!
  20. I bought a Bren gun from a local auction house that had been transferred and marketed as a transferable gun only to have the Eform to me come back as a post sample. I simply told them there was no way for me to obtain a law letter and I wanted a refund. They didn't really have any option except to return my payment. I only say this to point out that paperwork mistakes definitely happen.
  21. The S&W 76 is a clone and the MK760 is a clone of a clone. The former, is a well made gun. The later, has been known to have many issues. That being said, there’s good ones and bad ones with anything. I know people that have / had the MK760 and they just don’t seem to be that reliable. Even after work being done. It’s seem like the MK’s suffer from Q&C issues. The prefix in the serial number will tell you if it was a machine gun, rifle or pistol. Some people say the factory guns that were made from the start are the best option to go with. Rather than a rifle they rushed to convert before the ban. Again, I know someone that is having an issues with one of those factory MG’s. Parts are hard to come by too but it seems like KAK is making parts for the 76/760 I’m not trying to be negative about them but they just don’t have the best reputation. Good luck.
  22. I only recently became aware of the difference: the MK is a clone! Does anyone have any information regarding quality differences between them? Or if both might have issues? I have my eye on a MK in an auction.
  23. I'll take "what was a Stemple M60" being the reason for that letter as I had the displeasure of cutting up an M60 that had an nearly identical letter sent to the owner years after it transferred to him on a Form 4. That is exactly what I see happening with these MP5's and other items they seem to be doing this stunt with, transfer a few times and then all of a sudden its pre sample again.....the one left holding the bag is the one who gets screwed on several thousand dollars, while the ATF agent who took it on his or herself to do this, has nothing done to them.
  1. Load more activity