All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. Buying Class III from individual?

If you are a Texas resident and the business you bought it from is also in Texas, you paid Texas sales tax. At 8.25%, your $8000 purchase cost you an extra $660.
  3. WTS: MP-44 dummy gun made from genuine WW2 parts on an aluminum receiver. Complete front end, trigger group, buttstock, charging handle, dust cover, magazine catch and rear sight. No magazine, operating rod, bolt or recoil spring. $2,500 shipped. 7.92x33 Kurz brass. 185 +/- pieces of once fired cases, cut and formed from .308 Winchester brass. $45 shipped. Thanks for looking.
  4. Reising Question

It's been a while since I shot my early commercial Reising but there may be two or three things causing this. First, does the safety remain in semi then jump to full during firing? Does the FA fire happen in semi mode consistently or sporadically? There is a flat spring with a ridge in the center beneath the safety that engages the detent in the safety. If this spring is loose, worn or in backwards then recoil during firing can move the safety lever to another position just enough to alter the operation of the gun. It doesn't have to move all the way, just enough. Second, does this happen with all ammo or only certain brands or loads? Mine loves steel cased Wolf ammo and runs insanely fast on the stuff. S&B and my handloads are not as hot and it runs a bit slower. Weaker ammo might be enough to cycle the gun and fire but not hot enough to grab the sear to hold it in semi. Third, does the gun have the original springs? I put a Wolff spring kit in the gun shortly after I got it and it ran much better. Fourth, it's a Reising and sometimes they do what they want to do. They are really fun guns when they're running right. I'm glad I got mine when I did. They're not nearly as cheap as they once were. Good luck, Kevin in NC
  5. Hey ya'll, Looking to buy one of the old 6x40 "Nimrod" scopes with the Off-set mount for the Galil. I'm also interested in finding one of the Magnum Research brand cheek risers for the Galil folding stocks. Here's a reference picture of the type of scope and mount I'm looking for (Courtesy of Buddy Hinton): Alternatively, I'd also be interested in the Galil mount made for the Hensoldt Fero with the partial weaver rails on it. If you happen to have any of these parts or know somebody who does, I would be very interested. Thanks!
  6. Tippmann and then Lakeside sold miniature ammo cans with the 1/2 scale 1919s and 1917s. According to Eric a Lakeside he also sold a bunch of them separately as souvenirs. I am ideally looking for 2. thanks Brad
  7. Tippmann and then Lakeside sold miniature ammo cans with the 1/2 scale 1919s and 1917s. According to Eric a Lakeside he also sold a bunch of them separately as souvenirs. I am ideally looking for 2. thanks Brad
  8. Yesterday
  9. fightlite

used but not abused
  10. BELOW COST: Sig 716 G2, Sig MCX, Sig MPX, Tavor X95

Message sent about remaining MPX
  11. Here we go guys, the Richmond scum are maneuvering to get this commie gun legislation passed. They now realized they could not get it to pass without an overwhelming amount of lawsuits contesting the seizure of property without compensation, so to avoid that NOW they are saying "grandfather, but mandatory registration up to a grace period that they dictate. After that the designated weapons and accessories are considered contraband...can you fxcking believe this bullsxit??? I'm wound tighter than a banjo string right now. I HATE THESE LIBERAL SHXTSTAINS!!!!!!!!!!! HYPER PISSED IN VIRGINIA!!! R.L.
  12. WTB: Pre-86 Dealer Samples

Bump
  13. BRP Stemple 76/45 M1A1 comes with 2 30rd Thompson magazines, BRP instruction booklet and BRP take-down tool. $10,000 (buyer responsible for shipping and insurance to your FFL/SOT) BRP set these guns up using genuine WW2 Thomspon lowers. Gives the look and feel of a M1 Thompson in a transferable machine gun at half the price of a USGI Thompson. Excellent condition and in perfect working order. For sale on the BRP webpage at a quoted retail of $13,400 On Form 3 for immediate Transfer and e-file once fund clear. Actual gun advertised here in youtube link below. https://youtu.be/jkOlfBdWOUM
  14. Manufactured from a cut and then re-welded TRW U.S.G.I. M14 receiver by Specialty Arms of Springfield, Ohio. This receiver, serial #599457 is fully transferable and was original manufactured by TRW in 1961. Specialty Arms did an excellent job and the welded area that joins the two receiver halves is almost cosmetically undetectable. Rifle has been test-fired. Buyer pays Fedex Priority shipping and insurance of $200. Price - $ 16,400. Firearm(s) in this ad are possessed by, titled to, and will be shipped by John Norrell Inc. These are not being brokered and are not third-party sales. Firearm in this ad will be transferred to a class III dealer on an ATF E-form 3. John Norrell has been a licensed manufacturer and dealer (C-2/C-3) for 35 years and is currently an officer of the U.S. Federal Court appointed in the role as a Special Master administrator to liquidate NFA firearms released directly to us by ATF under court order. All NFA rules apply. Acceptable payment will be in the form of either a cashier's check or a money payable to JOHN NORRELL, INC.
  15. Dead Air Wolfman Package

To the top!
  16. WTS: M240 Various Parts

Bump'n like a rockstar!!
  17. Updated inventory in listing, all parts listed available
  18. Let me know what you have. Thanks.
  1. Load more activity