This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. 300 Rounds Remington 9mm Luger 115gr JHP R9MM1 Ammunition

New Photo
  3. M60D kit for sale

I sent you a message for pics.
  4. 1928 A1C&R Savage built for sale

Price is $24,000 thanks
  5. Would love to see more pics of the AR70! Awesome rifle.
  6. 1928 A1C&R Savage built for sale

Price?
  7. WTS:StormWerkz Ruger .22 Pistol Mount-$30

Bump !
  8. Yesterday
  9. We have a nice 1928 A1 Savage built C&R WWII Thompson with matching numbers. One drum and two stick mags included as well as spare vertical forend and barrel. Very nice example currently on customer's Form 4. We pay first Form 4 fee. We are one of Tom Bowers recommended Kansas dealers. Price is $24,000.00. dave.gilmore@sbcglobal.net 913-488-1459
  10. Reference check: gordon s

Responsible, knowledgeable throughout entire process. Reference provided (Curtis Higgins) highly recommended him...
  11. Reference check: gordon s

Responsible, knowledgeable throughout entire process. Reference provided ( Curtis Higgins ) highly recommend him....
  12. Post Sample HK MP5 No Law Letter Needed

Updated Sold items MP5A2 and MP5SD3 only ones left. Open to offers.
  13. Pre may Swedish K 8500

Hi Dean, Can you PM me with your contact info? Check your PM messages for my info.
  14. Khrut27Gg, 4.6MB is too large of an image to upload, and the system will automatically reject it. It's many times larger than is necessary to nicely display a photo on a computer screen, and it would serve up very slowly. You know, like when you see the top of an image begin to download, but you give up wanting to wait to see it, because it takes much too long to download? The system is trying to prevent that. Please keep in mind that your audience has limited cellular or wifi bandwidth. If your photo were 100KB, instead of 4.6MB (about 46 times smaller), it would serve up very quickly, and almost no one would notice the difference in size or quality. You should at least reduce the size of the image you are attempting to upload by 50% or more. Resizing can be performed in Photoshop, or by using an app like iResize on a MAC. That's the app that I use. They can also be reduced if you have a phone, and forward the images to your own e-mail address. Depending upon your e-mail program, most of them automatically ask you how large of an image you want to send, usually presenting 3 or 4 size choices to enable more speedy and efficient processing. David Albert dalbert@sturmgewehr.com
  15. 4.6MB is too large of an image to upload, and the system will automatically reject it. It's many times larger than is necessary to nicely display a photo on a computer screen, and it would serve up very slowly. You know, like when you see the top of an image begin to download, but you give up wanting to wait to see it, because it takes much too long to download? The system is trying to prevent that. Please keep in mind that your audience has limited cellular or wifi bandwidth. If your photo were 100KB, instead of 4.6MB (about 46 times smaller), it would serve up very quickly, and almost no one would notice the difference in size or quality. You should at least reduce the size of the image you are attempting to upload by 50% or more. Resizing can be performed in Photoshop, or by using an app like iResize on a MAC. That's the app that I use. They can also be reduced if you have a phone, and forward the images to your own e-mail address. Depending upon your e-mail program, most of them automatically ask you how large of an image you want to send, usually presenting 3 or 4 size choices to enable more speedy and efficient processing. David Albert dalbert@sturmgewehr.com
  16. Pre may Swedish K 8500

Yep!
  17. 500 rounds Winchester 30 CARBINE 110 gr FMJ & I pay shipping Winchester 30 CARBINE 110 grain Full Metal Jacket / 10 boxes of 50 centerfire cartridges per box, total lot 500 rounds $250 plus $11 shipping. NOW $250 & I pay shipping
  18. 300 Rounds Remington 9mm Luger 115gr JHP R9MM1 Ammunition SIX 50 round boxes. Remington 9mm Luger 115 GR. JACKETED H.P. Lot of SIX Boxes $136 shipped / NOW: LIMITED SPECIAL $129 shipped Remington publishes the muzzle velocity as 1145 fps from a 4-inch barrel. This is fast enough to ensure reliable expansion in most situations, and produce about 335 ft-lbs of energy. From the specs, this appears to be a decent self-defense load that is operating at normal (not +P) pressures.
  19. Thanks Dave. I haven't attempted to post any ads here in a few years, long before the change to a pay site. I don't mind paying, but I've been using GB (and maybe ARF.com) for the last several years to sell. I've met and done business with a lot of great people here over the years. I do still buy stuff from people here. Thanks for your time though. Steve in Florida.
  20. I have a number of brand new pistol magazines available for sale. Each mag is unused and packaged. The wrappers may show varying levels of storage wear but the mags themselves are in perfect shape. Price: $10.00 each, minimum order 2 mags Shipping: Actual Price Payment: Standard PayPal plus the fee or USPS money order Contact: PM or email at bevisblack15NOSPAM@yahoo.com (remove NOSPAM) Phoenix Arms -HP25 - 9 rnd - 1 available Eagle Arms -Mini 30 - 18 rnd - 1 available Chippa -1911 .22 - 10 rnd - 4 available Kahr Arms -PM45 - 5 rnd - 1 available -PM45 - 6 rnd with extended base - 2 available -MK40 - 6 rnd - 1 available -KT40 - 7 rnd - 4 available Bersa -Thunder .45 - 7 rnd - 1 available -Thunder .40 - 10 rnd - 3 available -Thuder 9mm - 8 rnd - 3 available -Thunder .22 - 10 rnd - 1 available -Mini Thunder 9mm - 13 rnd - 1 available EAA -EA9 Witness 9mm - 10 rnd - 1 available -EA9 Witness 9mm - 16 rnd - 1 available H&K -USP 9mm - 15 rnd - 1 available Kel Tec -P11 9mm - 10 rnd - 1 available
  21. WTS: Eastern European And Yugoslavian BHO AK47 Magazines I have a number of Eastern European and Yugoslavian AK47 magicians available for sale. The Eastern Euro mags are a mix of Romanian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, etc and have all been parkerized in a light gray finish. They look and function like new. The Yugoslavian mags are all the bolt hold open type and are in surplus condition. The may feature storage wear, scratches, light rust spots, marks, etc. These are great user mags and would be an ideal addition to any load out. **The minimum purchase is 5 mags** Price: $10.00 each, minimum order 5 mags Shipping: Actual Price Payment: Standard PayPal plus the fee or USPS money order Contact: PM or email at bevisblack15NOSPAM@yahoo.com (remove NOSPAM)
  22. Pre may Swedish K 8500

still available?
  23. United States Trivia Your History Teacher Never Taught You
  24. Hi Steve, You realize that we transitioned to a pay site, correct? You were provided a free year of posting ads when we transitioned to the new format in 2016, because you were an existing member on Machinegunboards.com. Your current rank of Corporal indicates you transitioned from Machinegunboards.com, but didn't purchase a rank subscription with market ad posting privileges when the free year was up. If you have attempted to post ads here, they were not rejected because of a ban...You just haven't subscribed. David Albert dalbert@sturmgewehr.com
  25. Price drop, $500 plus $40 for shipping.
  1. Load more activity