All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past Hour
  2. Today
  3. I will take the MPL for $4600 shipped.
  4. I’m interested in a few of your guns. please call me. 505-350-1064
  5. New production Maxim MG08 and 08/15 feed arms, 3D scanned, measured, machined and heat treated. $200 shipped or $190 for multiple.
  6. Email me at ArenDela@live.com and I can send more, I just added one to ad.
  7. Kit is complete, numbers matching excluding lock and water jacket drain plug. Has numbers matching left plate and will come with front and rear section of right plate not pictured. Lock is DWM, barrel is matching to the kit. Feed arm is new and intact. No mount included. $5300 delivered to lower 48.
  8. Id like some pics of the Walther MPL
  9. C&R Colt Watercooled Mg-52A $39,500. Comes with two spare barrels, runs 100% and ready to run. Gun is in good condition, non matching internals. Gun uses all current M2HB internals excluding barrel (comes with 3 total like new barrels) Finnish Maxim on Finnish Maxim tripod similar to Swiss maxim tripod built on a C&R DWM side plate $19,500. Gun is in excellent condition, comes with rear traverse clamp. Gun runs 100%. German Maxim 08/15 $9300, gun is complete and runs better than any 08/15 I’ve ever seen, runs like an 08. Gun has a repo or so I believe drum hanger and repaired feed arm rest is original. Will come with one of my spare feed arms. It is not number matching. Booster and bipod are original. Condition is good, it the nicest 08/15 I’ve owned but none have ran like this one. Sig 552 pre 86 dealer sample Short barrel rifle $4995. Probably the nicest or one of themout of the batch Roger sold, less than 100 in the country, most were removed from the registry and converted to a 16” rifle. This can only be transferred to a SOT dealer or Manufacture. It is a semi auto not machine gun. Walther MPL Pre 86 dealer sample machine gun $4600. Comes with 1 mag, runs 100%, excellent condition, can only be sold to a SOT dealer or manufacture. I have video of every gun running. More pics on request, have been on Sturm since 2001 and have plenty of references, all guns will transfer E file if your dealer is set up for it. In MN the two guns can go direct to the buyer after form 4 is approved.
  10. WTS- HKMPK5-N PDW, 9mm by Terry Dyer

I have another Dyer built HK MP5k-N PDW coming in....
  11. WTS : THOMPSONS, MP40, & MORE, SEE LIST!

Also may be interested in the UZI will discuss once m249 pics are received
  12. I have a used rear sight for an American 180. I sold the gun long ago-and I had been using a red dot-and I had misplaced the rear sight. I recently found it and have no need for it so the first $55.00 gets it delivered.
  13. https://imgur.com/gallery/tYK4eed
  14. Wolf Military Classic, 7.62x39mm, FMJ, 124 Grain, 500 Rounds $199 shipped
  15. One used MP5 Magazine for 9mm MP5 SMG, Rifle & MP5 pistols , Factory made by Pakistan Ordnance Factories & marked POF. These are high quality 30 round mags that will work well, not cheap Asian Imports. These still cost less that the Original German HK mags and work just as good. $29 shipped Don't say you haven't been warned before the next high capacity magazine ban https://gununiversity.com/assault-weapon-ban-of-2019/2020
  16. WTS : THOMPSONS, MP40, & MORE, SEE LIST!

PM sent for the Mac 11.
  17. WTB : Norinco 84S-2 5.56

Bump, Anyone out there? Even if not for sale now, please contact me!
  18. Okay, okay, okay... I know you posted this in 2016. Maybe luck is on my side and you have one or two still available. I just sent you an email to the address listed above. *fingers crossed* Mr.Maim
  19. Plainfield Machine Co M2

I wholeheartedly agree with that assessment. At the end of the day, a registered receiver is going to be more prone to damage than something like a registered M2 trigger group. In Liberty, KH
  20. Yesterday
  21. WTS : THOMPSONS, MP40, & MORE, SEE LIST!

Pics tomorrow to above requestees.
  22. WTS : THOMPSONS, MP40, & MORE, SEE LIST!

PM sent on the ATTICA STATE PRISON S&W 76
  23. WTS : THOMPSONS, MP40, & MORE, SEE LIST!

Interested in the M249 pictures please. I’ll send a PM
  24. WTS : THOMPSONS, MP40, & MORE, SEE LIST!

PM sent on the MP40
  25. I have the following transferable machine guns for sale: COLT THOMPSON 1921 AC - $49,000 SAVAGE THOMPSON 1928 COMMERCIAL, RARE "TOMMY GUN" MARKED - $38,000 MP40 BNZ 42 WILSON - $12,000 SMITH AND WESSON 76, TOOL ROOM GUN - $12,000 SMITH AND WESSON 76, LIKE NEW FROM ATTICA STATE PRISON, "NYSDCS 39" MARKED - $12,500 MAC 11 .380 POWDER SPRINGS WITH EARLY POWDER SPRINGS MAC SUPPRESSOR - $7,000 Pre May Dealer Sales Samples: WALTHER MPK, N.I.B. WITH TEST TARGET AND ALL CONTENTS - $11,000 IMI UZI, N.I.B. WITH ALL CONTENTS - $10,000 BERETTA AR-70, NEW WITH 8 FACTORY MAGAZINES, ORIGINAL MANUAL AND SLING (SORRY! NO BOX) - $15,000 BERETTA PM12S WITH AWC MK-9 SUPPRESSOR, SIX 32 RND, TWO 40 RND, AND ONE 20 RND. FACTORY MAGAZINES, ORIGINAL MANUAL, SLING AND NON-MATCHING BOX - $20,000 FN M249, NEW IN HARDIGG DEPLOYMENT CASE WITH SPARE BARRELS, LINKS, NUT SACKS, FEED BOXES, ELCAN AND MANUAL - $55,000 (ON HOLD) Pictures forthcoming. Thanks!
  1. Load more activity