All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. BTTT, take advantage of these short wait times!
  3. Not sure this is who you are thinking of but try GSL Technology. They offer new Mac cans.
  4. Today
  5. New personal record, submitted by e-file with mailed-in fingerprint cards on 3-18-24, approved today, 3-29-24. Just amazing. I didn't think the post office could work that fast.
  6. Looking to buy an adapter plate for the RPD that will allow it to accept M249 soft ammo pouches. I believe DSA offered them years ago but I haven't had any luck finding one. Let me know if you have one you'd be willing to part with. Thanks!
  7. there was an outfit making new oem type mac cans and internals,anybody remember who they were. forgot to save the site. thanks
  8. Truth be told I do almost exclusively use my Mac with the 5.56 upper now as the STG is a smoother shooter for 9mm. However for .45 the Mac is somehow more enjoyable, probably because the cyclic rate is ridiculous.
  9. These M4LE lowers came to us as Police Trade Ins and are in good condition. Made in Canada "Colt Diemaco" with M4LE markings and double bullets. Lowers say "Colt's Law Enforcement Cal. 5.56". They also have the LEO/Restricted markings on the right side of the magazine well. Receivers will have A3 stocks Sales is for one (1) complete lower. Item pictured is representative of one you will receive. Used, Sold as is, No returns. No sales to CA, NY, WA, DC, HI or any banned states. $850 each + shipping VA residents add 5.4% for sale tax. I accept Venmo, Zelle, MO, CC with fee, or check. NO Paypal Please check out my Website Blue Mountain Supply LLC for more parts, magazines, and firearm accessories. [url=https://www.bluemountainsupplyllc.com/]https://www.bluemountainsupplyllc.com/[/url]
  10. New BAR barrels $650 ea 3/1900.00 and original AR10 Barrel Like new May be chrome lined? $1000 plus shipping
  11. This deal was a year in the making! PD trade in HK416 Parts kits. Multiple kits of different configurations. All kits are used in good shape. Unknown round count. Prices below + shipping. No trade. Not splitting kits up. HK416 10.4" Kit, BA date code, folding front sight/gas block, HK rear sight, newer style HK stock - $4699.99 1 for sale HK416 14.5" Kit, AF date code, folding front sight/gas block, HK rear sight - $4499.99 1 for sale SOLD HK416 10.4" Kit, AG, AH, or AH date code - $4399.99 multiple for sale HK416 14.5" Kit, AG date code, Magpul MBUS front/rear folding sights- $4199.99 multiple for sale All NFA laws apply. No Sales to banned states. Venmo or Zelle, or CC. No Paypal. VA residents pay 5.4% sales tax. Please check out my Website Blue Mountain Supply LLC for more parts, magazines, and firearm accessories. [url=https://www.bluemountainsupplyllc.com/]https://www.bluemountainsupplyllc.com/[/url]
  12. Owned both, currently only have an RPB 10/9. Both are iconic guns but the Mac has way more options and more spare parts.
  13. Yesterday
  14. WTS NIB/NOS Gemtech SeaHunter 22lr suppressors $325ea shipped/insured All Sold Pending Funds. Thank you. We now have qty 00x NIB/NOS Gemtech SeaHunter 22lr suppressors that need a new home. We took these in when we bought the inventory of the largest 07/02 in Alaska quite a few years ago. We are clearing transferable NFA items out before we start selling our no letter Post Sample MGs. The Gemtech SeaHunter is a titanium suppressor which uses a quick attach barrel device. The barrel device is the standard 1/2x28 thread pitch and the device is included in the Pelican case which these shipped from Gemtech in. Qualified Weapon Item Numbers for these suppressors are: QFSB1P08L18 SeaHunter Suppressor Sold QFSB1P09L01 SeaHunter Suppressor Sold QFSB1P09L06 SeaHunter Suppressor Sold QFSB1P17L05 SeaHunter Suppressor Sold QFSB1P17L06 SeaHunter Suppressor Sold These will ship USPS Certified/Registered Insured. These suppressors are in our inventory and we will only transfer to another SOT on eForm 3 upon full payment. Payments accepted are Company Check, ACH, Wire Transfer, USPS Money Orders and personal check (these will incur 14 day hold after check is deposited). Qualified Weapon Systems, Inc. 07/SOT 5-43-03436 Shop: 636-239-1647 MUST LEAVE MESSAGE Mobile: 314-517-3596 Fred W. Smith email: qualifiedweapon@gmail.com
  15. I know there is a scam website, Tennessee-guns, but it appears Tennessee Guns ,(without the dash) is legit. Google maps shows a gunshop at their listed address. Has anyone done business with them? They are listing a pre-sample on their website that I am interested in. Thanks in advance!
  1. Load more activity