All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past Hour
  2. Today
  3. (Special $210 shipped)
  4. AR-15 Lower not a receiver?

The Europeans may hve different serial number placement specs. IIRC my Costa Mesa AR18 was marked with marker and model info on upper and SN on the lower.
  5. I’ve been told big sandy is the shoot to go to for artillery i haven’t been yet but I’d love to make a trip out there to see for my self
  6. Hey fellas I was wondering where y’all bought your ammo from? Do you just wait till it’s on sale? Does any one give pretty good deals on bulkier purchases of ammo? If so could you send me there contact info? Or is there any group buys some one organizes? If not would any of you be willing to try and get a better price trying to do bulk orders? I my self have been calling around trying to work deals out on ammo figured I’d ask y’all. I shoot a pretty good amount I’d say during the summer months I shoot 1000-1500rnds a week and during the winter months 750-1000rnds a week and well am kind of sick of paying retail on ammo... let me know what y’all think
  7. AR-15 Lower not a receiver?

Haha yes sir ole boy hahaha Mike’s a great guy. And since we are talking about beltfed haha a few DMs back between me an mike that’s what came up hahahah next year I’m looking at grabbing most likely a 1919.... witch beltfed did you end up going with ? How’s she running any tips tricks have you picked up on them since owning one your self you care to pass on?
  8. Yesterday
  9. AR-15 Lower not a receiver?

It is curious that the Hollywood and early Dutch AR10 MG's were serialized on the lower and only the later Dutch guns (Portuguese Model) were serialized only on the upper. I think it is because the lowers tended to crack (fail) more often than the uppers. The first few dozen Costa Mesa Armalite AR18 MG's were serialized on the upper. The first hundred Howa Armalite AR18 MG's were also serialized on the upper. But those Howa's were converted at the factory into semi-autos. I recall the AR18 design had the sear hang from the upper with the hammer and trigger junk in the lower.
  10. WTS: Colt IAR Upper Receivers - Pics

@secondofangle , I will have to check Monday. I believe there might be a few left. Aaron
  11. WTS: Colt IAR Upper Receivers - Pics

Still have any left?
  12. WTB Hungarian PKM KIT

Looking for a matching Hungarian PKM Kit
  13. M60 E4-6 Semi auto

Looking for a M60 E4 -6 semi auto. Have a just back from FN a M249s never fired in the box with all accessories I would do a trade deal.
  14. HkMP5A3 a 99% Short Barreled Rifle with an Hk collapsible stock. It was built by Terry Dyer. It has the combat paddle mag release, marked HK MP5, full auto welded bolt carrier and an original Hk three lug 9mm barrel. It is a sear ready weapon. It is an all H&K sear ready weapon. The price is $7,995.00 on a Form 3 in stock. Digital pictures are posted below. Hk53A2, 99%+ Short Barreled Rifle beautifully done and marked by Terry Dyer. It has the combat mag. release, wide, 53 full length, wide for end hand guard. The bolt carrier is welded for full auto and nicely marked HK53 in .223 cal. It is an all H&k sear ready weapon. It is in stock on a Form 3 for $6,695.00. Digital pictures are posted below. HkMP5SD in 9mm, a 99% Short Barreled Rifle and Integral Suppressor built by S&H Arms of Oklahoma. Curtis’ experience in suppressors and HK builds makes this quite a weapon. Firing standard velocity ammunition you only hear the bolt operate! It has the paddle mag release, correct HK markings and full auto bolt carrier. It is in stock on a Form 3 for $9,600.00. Digital pictures are posted below. The price plus actual shipping, handling and insurance to your FFL/SOT makes it your weapon. Missouri buyer subject to pay local sales tax. E-mail at c3jm7@swbell.net call Chris at (314) 878-1943 or I phone (314) 402-5285. I have been posting MG’s on this board for over nineteen years, every buyer has been satisfied and received exactly what they paid for. References are available. I AM SET UP FOR DEALER TO DEALER E-FORM TRANSFERS (FORM 3) THESE ARE APPROVED IN DAYS……NOT WEEKS DIGITAL PICTURES OF NFA WEAPONS ARE POSTED HERE ON FLICKR: https://www.flickr.com/photos/17524742@N04/albums/72157659391084178
  15. Norrell Registered DIAS & SP1 For Sale

SP1 sold - RDIAS still for sale.
  16. For Sale is a L3 Warrior Systems CNVD-LR Clip-On Night Visio-Long Range- M2124LR for $9495.00. Used in excellent condition L3 Warrior SystemsCNVD-LR Clip-On Night Vision-Long Range- M2124LR. This device was used only for a demo for LE and never fielded. This is the LE/MIL model not the commercial model that you see for sale. This one is priced to sale. I have this device listed several other places and have the right to end the auction at any time. I have possession of this device and can send other photos upon request. This device is White Phosporus. Buyer will pay shipping of their choice or send label. Insurance will be on the buyer to pay for. if you have questions please email me at jpowers8340@sbcglobal.net or text/call 580-695-8340.
  17. AR-15 Lower not a receiver?

My Dutch made Portuguese AR10 had the serial number on the upper and none on the lower. Seller sent me the upper and my dealer the lower. Dealer called me in a panic, because the lower with no SN arrived at his shop. It had a mag well, fire control parts (including an auto sear) and the happy hole (not a bit different than an M16), but no SN. I brought him the upper to make him happy. Just noticed that I'm a Lt. Col. now. At last, I'm somebody! Thanks, Dave!
  18. I would disagree. Repairing an existing hole on a registered receiver is not the same as creating a completely new hole which previously did not exist...thus changing the "flavor" of the conversion and leaving an unregistered f/a conversion part.
  19. MORE CLEANING OUT OF MY LIFE TIME COLLECTION ULTRA RARE NAVY MK19 TWIN MOUNT MANUFACTURED BY BELL THE MOST COMPLETE AND ORIGINAL ONE I HAVE SEEN USED ON WW2 FIGHTERS SUCH AS SBD THIS MOUNT HAS THE TROLLEY AND CIRCULAR TRACK FROM THE PLANE IRON SIGHT ARE CORRECT AND HAS THE OPTICAL ILLUMINATED SIGHT CORRECT CABLE CHARGERS, ARMOR PLATES, AND EVEN THE MIC BUTTON GUNS ARE IN PERFECT CONDITION ,BOTH C&R BLC AND BUFFALO THESE ARE FOR THE SERIOUS COLLECTOR ASKING $65,000 PLUS TAXES AND SHIPPING
  20. CLEANING OUT SOME OF MY LIFETIME COLLECTION ULTRA RARE NAVY MK9 TWIN MOUNT MANUFACTURED BY BELL ONLY ONE OF 2 OR 3 KNOWN TO HAVE SURVIVED THESE WERE USED ON WW2 PT BOATS AND RE PURPOSED FOR USE ON RIVER PATROL BOATS GUNS ARE IN PERFECT CONDITION, BOTH C&R SAVAGE AND HIGH STANDARD THESE ARE A CENTER PIECE FOR THE SERIOUS COLLECTOR PERSONAL INSPECTION AND PICK UP ARE RECOMMENDED MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ASKING $115,000
  21. I didn't do the work, so I can't be 100% certain. I suppose its POSSIBLE that one could fill in enough to give yourself something to machine but not fill the hole in all the way. think of a 1/4" hole that needs to be 3/16" - fill it until it's a 1/8" (but still a hole) and then widelerize it back to 3/16". You're not making a new hole, you're just changing the diameter of an existing hole in 2 steps. I had the work done by US Anodizing, an FFL 07/C2 in Virginia.
  22. SAVAGE ARMS ANM-2 30 CAL AIRCRAFT MACHINEGUN RAREST OF ALL MODELS ONLY 14800 MADE ONLY IN 1942 THIS PRISTINE MODEL IS ASSEMBLED WITH NIGHT FIGHTER SIGHTS AND FLASH HIDER PRODUCTION WAS DISCONTINUED TO MAKE WAY FOR 50 CAL CONTRACTS SPADES ARE VINTAGE WALNUT WITH P/N STAMPED IN. COMES WITH COCKING SLIDE ASSEMBLY, AND MOUNT ADAPTERS $22000 PLUS TAXES AND SHIPPING
  1. Load more activity