All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. I am offering an extremely rare brand new P226 X-5 Supermatch 9mm SAO adjustable trigger, stainless lower and slide, complete with (2) 19rd magazines, test target, manual, sight adjustment tool and fitted plastic case. This pistol is hand fitted by the German Mastershop division of Sig Sauer. The Enhanced Gen II pistols can accept many of the Sig X-Series accessories that I offer on Gunbroker. SIG SAUER X-SERIES VIDEO SPECIFICATIONS: *9mm *5" barrel *Stainless Steel lower and slide *SAO adjustable trigger *adjustable rear sight *(2) 19rd magazines, G10grips. THE PACKAGE INCLUDES: Pistol, (2) 19rd magazines, test target, manual, sight adjustment tool, lubricant, proper Sig cardboard box with serial number and factory fitted plastic case. NOTE: Please be aware of the legal status of this firearm and 19 round magazine capacity before purchasing. I do not ship to: CA and all other firearm unfriendly cities, counties and states. I do not ship outside of the Continental US including US territories. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CITY/COUNTY/STATE FIREARM REGULATIONS CONCERNING THE LEGAL STATUS OF THIS FIREARM. I will not accept returns under any circumstances. Please know your Local and State laws before purchasing. PRICE: $5,300.00 PAYMENT: I accept a USPS Money Order, recognized Bank Cashier’s Checks or the following Credit Cards: Discover, MasterCard or Visa. NOTE: There is a 3.5% CC surcharge if you choose to use a credit card. SHIPPING: $25.00. USPS Priority Mail with tracking to your FFL. Shipping insurance is not included. Please contact me at Firearms Depot or at 928-522-6466 for more information concerning this pistol package. Thank you for your interest.
  3. WTS HK/CETME Mags

$10 each for 20 round mag.
  4. WTS : MISC. 50 BMG AMMO $3-$60 EACH

I no longer have a .50 cal so I have decided to sell the remaining ammunition I have. I have a misc. variety of types as you can tell by the pictures and list. I am selling this for anywhere from $3.00 a round up to $60.00 a round. They have been kept in a temperature controlled enviroment. If you have any questions, please let me know. I also have 60 rounds that are linked if interested I just don't remember what they were. I think it might be AP. Must be of legal age to buy. Please know your local laws. Here's the list. If someone is interested in the entire lot, I will cut you an even better deal. I need to try to move this today or tomorrow. Thank you, Jason 503-949-737315 rounds : 700 grn. M2 Match Moly Coated "CAL 50" brass stamp $6.00 each93 rounds : 647 grn. API "LC 03" brass stamp $3.00 each50 rounds : 750 grn. AMAX Super Match Moly Coated "CAL 50" brass stamp $6.50 each20 rounds : 750 grn. AMAX "IMI 01" brass stamp $6.00 each10 rounds : 750 grn. Super Match Teflon Coated "CAL 50" brass stamp $6.50 each10 rounds : 750 grn. Hollow Point Bore Rider "CAL 50" brass stamp $6.50 each 5 rounds : MK211 Raufoss "FNB 91" brass stamp $60.00 each
  5. Looking to pick up a 10.4" TD-415 / 416 clone upper. Let me know!
  6. Wtb : Mexican Obregon 45 cal pistol

Looking for Mexican Obregon 45 pistol. Please email with condition and price. Thank you.
  7. Yesterday
  8. I have a Power Springs M10 .45 cal that needs a new home. Comes with one magazine and barrel extension. It is on a form 3. $5850. Thanks! Mit Matelske Rugu LLC
  9. Reference ck GomielKiev @gmail.com

AS everyone knows CERTIFIED BANK CHECKS CAN AND ARE FORGED AND YES YOU CAN GET IMMEDIATE CASH BUT WHEN THE CK BOUNCES AT A LATER DATE FUNDS ARE REMOVED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT Since you failed to send payment as requested you will need to wait 30 days or you can have the check cancelled and send funds as requested for next day shipping. Go read your emails and stop constantly calling , it just makes this transaction all the more looking like a scam.
  10. It has been a while since I needed anything from them. But, a couple years ago I had an issue mounting one of their suppressors, so I called their 800 number. I told the person at the end of the line what my issue was. He immediately transferred me to Doc Dater himself. The good doctor had the problem ironed out in five minutes. Who could ask for anything else?
  11. m2 carbine kits ?s

Registered M2 carbine kits can have the serial number on just about any part, This depended on who did the original registration. I have seen the following parts that were serial numbered: trip lever (common), sear, hammer, selector, disconnector, trigger housing, slide. These kits should be complete, for the most part.
  12. Last week
  13. hello. my zip is 18461.please give cost to ship one crate of 5.45x39 7n6 russian ammo to this area. thank you, donald ,cl.2 in pa.
  14. Reference ck GomielKiev @gmail.com

Robert, you are not answering my emails and phone calls. I bought on this forum in November 2016 M230 kit from Corporal JustinC, you can ask him for reference.( I bought some stuff on ar15, 1919a4 forums and gunbroker, if you are active there I can send you references) I could not send you BoFa or WF check, b/c I don't have account at those banks. I sent you certified check from Chase bank. You can deposit it into your bank account and get cash immediately out. Certified Checks Certified checks are referred to as "certified" because they carry a guarantee from the payer's bank that funds will be available upon redemption of the check. Unlike regular personal checks, certified checks must be endorsed by both the payer and the bank in a transaction, adding a layer of protection for recipients. The bank signature acts as a third-party promise that funds are currently available and will be held earmarked for the specific check. If funds are not available or a certified check is not accepted, recipients can file legal action against both the payer and the underlying bank, who can both be held liable for failure to pay. If a bank signature has been forged on a certified check, however, or if the check has been outstanding for longer than a set amount of time stipulated on the check, the bank is not legally required to honor the payment. What else do you need from me, so you can send gun out? Thanks
  15. m2 carbine kits ?s

hello, like to know exactly what a registered m2 carbine consists of, as to what parts are included when buying a kit, and how the kit is marked when it is registered.do different kits all come with the same amount of parts or do some kits require additional parts to make up a complete functioning m2 carbine. thanks for any answers.don
  16. WTS: HK 416 D Stripped Receiver $300 shipped.

SPF
  17. HK, MP5A3, 4 Position, S&H Sear

2047 & 12608HK, MP5A3, With S&H HK Sear, 4 Position Selector, 3 Lug Adapter, Magazine Paddle Release, Updated and Totally Checked out by Terry DyerIn stock in our vault and ready for immediate eForm transfer.$40,995 As with all DealerNFA, Inc. guns, this item is owned by us, and in stock at our Miami office, where it is available for inspection or eForm transfer to a dealer in your state. Dealernfa, Inc Ruben Mendiola President For the quickest response, please contact us through our toll free number 7 days a week, from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST, or by email: ruben@dealernfa.com 305-271-3436 866-NFA-WANT (866-632-9268) Toll Free 866-415-7066 Toll Free Fax 305- 718 -4976 Fax Please visit our website for more detailed images that can be magnified at: | www.dealernfa.com | Facebook | Instagram | We are dealers and not Brokers. All firearms are in stock under our control and owned by DealerNFA, Inc With over 30 years in the Class III business, dealing in high quality legal firearms is not a hobby, but a profession - you will receive well deserved fast professional service. We are always looking for and paying top dollar for high quality legally registered machine gun, please either call me our my Toll Free line, email or fax. DealerNFA, Inc. pays the ATF transfer tax and payment is sent overnight. Florida residents are subject to Florida Sales tax.
  18. MP43, Sturmgewehr C&R

2442CMP43, Sturmgewehr in Very Nice Condition with an Original Magazine$29,995 As with all DealerNFA, Inc. guns, this item is owned by us, and in stock at our Miami office, where it is available for inspection or eForm transfer to a dealer in your state. Dealernfa, Inc Ruben Mendiola President For the quickest response, please contact us through our toll free number 7 days a week, from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST, or by email: ruben@dealernfa.com 305-271-3436 866-NFA-WANT (866-632-9268) Toll Free 866-415-7066 Toll Free Fax 305- 718 -4976 Fax Please visit our website for more detailed images that can be magnified at: | www.dealernfa.com | Facebook | Instagram | We are dealers and not Brokers. All firearms are in stock under our control and owned by DealerNFA, Inc With over 30 years in the Class III business, dealing in high quality legal firearms is not a hobby, but a profession - you will receive well deserved fast professional service. We are always looking for and paying top dollar for high quality legally registered machine gun, please either call me our my Toll Free line, email or fax. DealerNFA, Inc. pays the ATF transfer tax and payment is sent overnight. Florida residents are subject to Florida Sales tax.
  19. AR18, C&R, Armalite

A5987Armalite AR18, C&R, in Nice Condition$14,695 As with all DealerNFA, Inc. guns, this item is owned by us, and in stock at our Miami office, where it is available for inspection or eForm transfer to a dealer in your state. Dealernfa, Inc Ruben Mendiola President For the quickest response, please contact us through our toll free number 7 days a week, from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST, or by email: ruben@dealernfa.com 305-271-3436 866-NFA-WANT (866-632-9268) Toll Free 866-415-7066 Toll Free Fax 305- 718 -4976 Fax Please visit our website for more detailed images that can be magnified at: | www.dealernfa.com | Facebook | Instagram | We are dealers and not Brokers. All firearms are in stock under our control and owned by DealerNFA, Inc With over 30 years in the Class III business, dealing in high quality legal firearms is not a hobby, but a profession - you will receive well deserved fast professional service. We are always looking for and paying top dollar for high quality legally registered machine gun, please either call me our my Toll Free line, email or fax. DealerNFA, Inc. pays the ATF transfer tax and payment is sent overnight. Florida residents are subject to Florida Sales tax.
  20. 7166M16 Registered by Rock Island Armory, receiver manufactured by Olympic Arms. Receiver was upgraded and checked out by M60Joe to accept standard Mil-Spec uppers in Excellent Condition.$20,995 As with all DealerNFA, Inc. guns, this item is owned by us, and in stock at our Miami office, where it is available for inspection or eForm transfer to a dealer in your state. Dealernfa, Inc Ruben Mendiola President For the quickest response, please contact us through our toll free number 7 days a week, from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST, or by email: ruben@dealernfa.com 305-271-3436 866-NFA-WANT (866-632-9268) Toll Free 866-415-7066 Toll Free Fax 305- 718 -4976 Fax Please visit our website for more detailed images that can be magnified at: | www.dealernfa.com | Facebook | Instagram | We are dealers and not Brokers. All firearms are in stock under our control and owned by DealerNFA, Inc With over 30 years in the Class III business, dealing in high quality legal firearms is not a hobby, but a profession - you will receive well deserved fast professional service. We are always looking for and paying top dollar for high quality legally registered machine gun, please either call me our my Toll Free line, email or fax. DealerNFA, Inc. pays the ATF transfer tax and payment is sent overnight. Florida residents are subject to Florida Sales tax.
  21. -----------------Price: Price: $149.95-----------------Follow the link for more details and to order online. You can also order through the phone at (801) 987-3494https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/HK45...-418p18292.htm-------------------------------------Click here for our complete inventory and kits available here at HK parts. https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/home...re
  22. WTB: "Quality" Machine Guns, Funds Overnighted

Re-up Ad
  23. Colt, SMG, 9mm, R0635, NIB

Re-up Ad
  1. Load more activity